Chapter 3 - His house

Start from the beginning

Venomous: "That's good to hear, now come downstairs to the kitchen...I have a surprise for you."

He got up and walked to the door.

Yn: "Just let me get dressed."

Venomous: "No need, I changed the outfit you wore to normal day clothes...that I used to wear..."

She looked at him, with a shocked expression.

Yn: "You changed my clothes while I slept!?"

Venomous: "You were a heavy sleeper, made it easier to get you into something more comfortable, don't worry, I was very gentle..."

He said while grinning and left quickly.

Yn was speechless and blushed hard, looking at her clothes, she was wearing a black t-shirt with an alien green alien logo, and grey shorts.

Yn: "Huh, he must've worn these in his teen years or something..."

She got up, walking out the door, seeing a long hallway, leading to the kitchen. She continued and noticed a train track leading everywhere to different rooms...odd.

Yn: "Okay, Venomous has a way of getting lost in his house it seems..."

Yn suddenly heard the sound of some large machine, she realized she was on the track and it was getting closer, immediately she moved out of the way as a middle sized train came running past her, a laughter can be heard at the front of the train, revealing it to be Fink's voice as the locomotive ran past Yn. Then, it quickly came to a screeching halt.

Yn: "Fink!? Is that you up there?"

Yn was amazed seeing a train in a mansion, she walked towards the front of it as Fink popped her head out.

Fink: "Ey! Yn, what're ya doing out here? If ya hadn't gotten out of the way in time, I woulda flatten ya into a flapjack!"

The small henchmen seemed to be wearing a train conductors hat, which made Yn giggle at her being so childish.

Yn: "Good morning Fink, did you sleep well?"

Fink: "Pfft! Who needs sleep? I sleeps if I wants ta sleep!"

She said pointing her thumb at herself, grinning, this made the girl roll her eyes.

Yn: "Alright, well, I gotta go..."

Yn turned, making her way to the kitchen, but was stopped by Fink.

Fink: "Hey! Where are you going?"

Yn: "To the kitchen, Venomous says he's got something for me."

Fink: "Ooh wait!"

Yn turned to the minion as she took off the train hat, scurrying over to her.

Fink: "I wanna come too! I'm feeling kinda hungry anyways."

Yn: "Was that grilled cheese I gave you yesterday not enough?"

Fink: "That is just one lousy sandwich! I needs lots more food than that!"

Yn nodded and was about to walk, but was stopped by hands tugging on her jeans.

Fink: "Wait a second...can I ask ya somethin'?"

She looked back down to see the minion.

Yn: "What is it?"

The mouse started twiddling her thumbs, trying to answer.

Fink: "I was uh, wonderin' if it ain't too much to ask, you could maybe...let me...rideonyourshoulders!"