"Well, the last time we hung out, Angel, was when you decided bowling was a great idea for team building, which by the way didn't help anyone but your own ego, and this time you invite us out because you're lonely?" Barry asked hulking down his 7th piece of pizza with ease. Angel was quiet eating because the whole thing is still taking a toll on her.

Jason hasn't come into contact with her for 6 weeks. Her injuries were all healed and she was up and about helping Bruce with some investigating about a certain Catwoman stealing jewels from a Charity Event in the last couple of days, and for now, it's been put at a stop because mistakenly, Batman is sleeping with Catwoman, so there goes Angel's case.

Angel gulped down the last of her glass loudly and reached over Oliver to grab the pint of beer to be stopped by his hand. "Hey, are you even listening to us? We're trying to interrogate you and you're ignoring us." Angel sighed and pulled her hand away and sat upon the stool chair and looked at both of them.

"Okay. So, I've been down for the last couple of weeks if you haven't noticed. And yes Jason came to my rescue like a knight in shining armor, helped me heal, fooled around for a bit and completely shut me out and hasn't spoken to me in about 6 weeks. Any more questions? I really don't want to think about it anymore, okay?" She slouched as soon as she was done with her rant and fell quiet once again. Barry and Oliver shared glances with each other and then to Angel and felt bad for the poor girl.

Barry was the first to speak between the three, "Listen if you ever need to talk to someone about what's going on in your life you can contact me or Oliver. You know we would never judge you ever in your life. Okay?" He rested his hand on her's lacing their fingers together and Oliver doing the same on the opposite hand. She squeezed them both tightly letting them know her answer.

"Thank you. It really does mean a lot to me." Angel responded meaningfully. As they finished sharing their sentimental scene with each other they laughed and got drunk and stuffed over the food and beer. And they just focused on each other, which is what Angel needed.

"You know what we never ever, ever, did?" Barry asked as they stumbled out of the pizza joint at 3 a.m., which left a very angry owner, all clinging to each other while still falling all over the place. Barry having a lot of his own alcohol that Bruce gave him way back, and was finally able to actually get drunk. Angel in the middle of the trio with their arms over each other shoulders and Angel's arms around Barry and Oliver's waist. One of them is just bound to fall straight on their face.

"What did we never do? Haven't we done a lot of things with each other? Barry, I think you had too much to drink." Oliver chuckled at Angel's response because she couldn't even say her sentence without stumbling over her sentences. They stopped right around the corner of Angel's apartment in a small complex where only a few tenants actually live. Even if Angel does work for her own money, Bruce helped her with this place. A fully paid apartment, she wasn't exactly going to say no to him.

The three stopped on the sidewalk looking at the red hand staring back at them, watching the cars pass by.

"We never had a threesome." They belted out with disgusting remarks and vomiting sounds after Barry spoke and decided he wanted to live the wildlife and think his thoughts out loud. Angel and Oliver began to laugh after being disgusted. Oliver was the first to speak after their laugh fit, the light changed to the walking man and they continued their path.

"Wow, just wow, I don't even have words for you Barry. Are you implying that you want a threesome because I don't think you were clear enough." Angel threw her head back in laughter, laughing in the skies.