Intro

This story is about a boy who comes to visit a town with his friend and meets somebody who turns his sorrow into happiness. 

I can't really give you much of an intro without spoiling too much but I've always wanted to do one of these character introduction things so here it is:

Yuta Nakamoto

Yuta Nakamoto

Age: 22

Best friend: Jaehyun 

Friends: Taeyong, Taeil, Donghyuk

Thinks he's fine but really isn't 

Just wants to move on and be loved again 

Is jealous easily 

Seems cold-hearted but is very soft

Dong Sicheng

Dong Sicheng

Age: 20

Best Friend: Jaehyun

Friends: Doyoung, Mark, Johnny

He lives alone 

Doesn't have many friends

Seems innocent but is kind of freaky

Other members of Nct 127 are gonna be in it but they not as important as the main hoes. Now here's a preview:

"Jaehyun, who lives across the street?" Yuta asked as Jaehyun unpacked his things. 

"My friend used to live there for awhile, I don't know if he still lives there," Jaehyun answered. 

Yuta looked back out the window at the house. For a split second, he saw a boy in the upstairs window but the curtains soon closed quickly. Yutae started to get more curious. 

"What was his name?"

"Dong Sicheng, he was Chinese and he was so cute and sweet," Jaehyun said with a small smile. 

Yuta felt this bit of jealousy when he heard Jaehyun call him cute and sweet. 

"I think he still lives there," Yuta said looking away from the window. 

"What makes you say that?" Jaehyun asked with wide eyes, as he stopped putting clothes away. 

"Cause I saw a boy go in there."

Jaehyun got up quickly and grabbed Yuta's hand, dragging him out of the room and down the stairs. Jaehyun put on his shoes quickly and so did Yuta before Jaehyun dragged him outside and ran across the street to the house. Jaehyun knocked on the door quickly. 

Before they knew it the door swung open and Yuta's eyes widened at what he saw. 

||coming soon||