Polyrelationship BillXBeverlyXReader

Y/n POV
    I love her. Beverly marsh. People call her a slut and whore because of that mullet wearing asshole Henry Bowers spreading rumors that they fucked.

  I love him. Bill Denbrough. His stutter is adorable. Henry and his goons make fun of his stutter and oh how I want to fucking beat his ass.

I love them both. Idk why! It isn't weird but sometimes it is. I just wanna call both of them mine. I want to protect them both. I wanna call Beverly my princess and bill my prince. I just need them to be mine.

"We gotta go bye." Stanley, Eddie, Ben, and mike say. "Same bye guys." Richie says he gets up and actually hugs bill. He walks over to Eddie and holds his hand. Those two are so fucking adorable.

"How long do you have to stay?" Me and bill ask In unison."she said i could stay as long as i want." beverly says "i got to go bye." i say and run off tears in my eye. I cant stand the the thought of her leaving. I grab my bike go home.

"What if i can never tell them how i feel?" i ask myself laying on my bed facing the ceiling. "Is it wrong that i love bill and beverly at the same time?" i ask myself closing my eyes. "N-no it's not w-w-wrong." I hear a stutter. I quickly sit up and look over. I see Beverly and bill then my heart starts to beat 100 mph. "What're you guys doing here!?" I ask surprised "we saw you run away and we came to check to see how you were doing. But now we know the reason." Beverly says and sits down next to me and bill on my other side.

"W-we Love y-you too y-y/n." Bill says "yeah we just want to see how long it took you to tell us." Beverly smiles and hugs me. Bill hugs me from the other side as well. I smile and melt into their hugs. "I love you both so much." I say we all three lay down on the bed bill on my right me in the middle and Beverly on the left. "We love you too y/n." Bill says without stuttering "we always have." Beverly says. "Well can I ask you this? Will both of you be my girlfriend" I say and look at bev "and boyfriend?"I say and look at bill. "Yes!" I say excitedly at the same time. Bill kisses my right cheek and Beverly kisses my left. I kiss them both on the cheeks as well. Beverly kisses my lips. "HEY t-that's not f-fair." Bill stutter his adorable stutter and kisses me on the lips. "What a crazy rollercoaster this will be." I laugh. We all three fall asleep in each other's arms.

Poly relationships are the best.
They are finally my prince and princess.