When A Day Is Wasted

This is one of the many thoughts I have had and I wanted to share it with....well with the people who are reading now. Anyways, I don't know what you'll think of this...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes I think about what goes wrong and right in people's lives. Imagine a life where nothing went wrong, or a life that had nothing go wrong. A subtle life of perfection and well-being or a thunderous life of chaos.

I relate to that a lot; whether my life is horribly wrong or an idealistic one in the eyes of others. It could simply just be a 'normal' life in reality; in my eyes though, I feel like a burning, crushing sensation has just fallen upon me one moment, and the feeling of being sky-high with positivity the next. Perspectives are funny little things aren't they?One person may think that their lives are completely crumbled and torn up or seen as 'the lowest of the low' and that no one else suffers/ is suffering like they are, but in reality everyone suffers. It could be emotional, physical or mental suffering, it doesn't matter. We all go through something that causes us pain in our lifetimes at one point or another.

Sometimes I just sit alone, thinking or jut staring into space. I feel guilty for wasting time, for wasting a day, however that's all I am able to do a lot of the time. Just a blank slate is how I would describe the feeling, almost like my life was stuck on pause. I'm sure that most people also go through this. Looking over their lives and thinking about their realities.

Maybe it is just myself that feels this or thinks this tough. Then again, this is just a mere thought or idea.