10~ plans and parties

Start from the beginning

We were a little late so we ended up having to park a far but away from matts house, but I didn't mind because I was starting to get nervous.

When we get inside the party we meet Matt by the door.

"The girls are in the kitchen." He says his eyes never leaving Madison. 

Madison smiles at me. "You can do it."

I smile back and begin to walk away but I hear her from the distance.

"Any single girls here?" I can imagine matts face. "For you, you idiot. I'm straight."

When I walk into the kitchen the girls look at me and stop talking.

"We should've known he was up to something." Lauren says.

"Give her a chance to speak Lauren, you know it's different without her." Bethany says and smile at me.

Lauren rolls her eyes and I know that she's going to be stubborn.

"I just wanted to say that I understand you guys don't trust me, and ye have every right not to. I've lied to ye and then I deny liking Niall and overreact when ye assume I slept with him as if it's that far fetched of an idea." I say. "Since I probably would have if he didn't have a girlfriend, but not in a bathroom I would not have my first time in a bathroom at my nightmare aunts wedding. I would've done it when I kissed him again when you left. I lie saying that all of a sudden a few months of counselling and I'm perfectly fine with my body. I would've went back to my old ways if I hadn't have met Madison at the gym the other day. The point is I lie, I do it without thinking and I don't blame ye for not trusting me but I want to gain it back, if ye will let me."

Bethany nods her head before walking up to me and hugging me. We both look at Lauren and she rolls her eyes.

"Don't look at me like I'm not going to forgive you. Of course I am."

We all hug. "So who's your new friend?"

"Her names Madison, your going to love her. She also likes Matt so she has a plan. She loves making plans." I tell them.

We talk a bit more before going back into the main part of the party.

It seems like matt has already filled the rest of the boys in because they aren't shocked to see me walk back with the girls. Madison is sitting having a conversation with them and she seems to get along with them.

We all talk for awhile before Madison stands up. "Matt do you want to dance with Amelia?" She pulls me up. "Unless there's anyone else who wants to dance with her?"

Matt stands up but before he can say anything Niall stands up saying nothing and grabs my hand pulling me into the dance floor. I look back at Madison who's smiling and putting her hand out to Niall who takes it.

Since I'm looking back I don't notice when Niall stops and walk straight into his chest.

"I thought you said Matt was throwing this party for Madison. She seems to want you and him together." Niall says.

"She wanted to get a reaction. She's the one who likes him and he likes her too."

"A reaction of who? Me or you?"

"I don't know Niall, I'm not her. She knows about what's happened, she knows how I feel and about your girlfriend she probably just wanted to see if you'd let Matt dance with me."

"I don't."

"I know that's why your dancing with me."

"How'd you know?"

"Well your dancing with me you obviously don't want Matt dancing with me."

Niall chuckles. "That's not what I meant."

"What did you mean then?"

"I don't have a girlfriend. I broke up with Caroline she's just been hanging on like a leaf to try and get me back."

"You tell me this now?"

"Isn't it as good as any time?"

"You could've told me sooner, then Madison wouldn't have made a big plan."

"A plan?"

"She loves making plans so she came up with the idea that I show off my body to you to see your reaction, Well there was more to the plan but that doesn't matter now because your single."

"Why does it matter that I'm single?"

"It was to frustrate you and I had the excuse that you had a girlfriend so I couldn't let you go near me."

"So I can go near you now?"

"You'd have to ask Madison, I'm not to sure about what happens in the plan now."

He smiles. "Shut up you idiot, I could tell you what happens next."

He looks from my eyes to my lips.

"How about you show me?"

His lips crash to mine.

Turns out things worked out for Matt and Madison too because when me and Niall went back to the group Madison was straddling Matt while kissing him.

"Please tell me you guys are finally together?" Jake asks.

"Obviously look at the lipstick around his lips." Seth says.

Lauren and Bethany smile at me.

Madison and Matt separate and Madison frowns.

"I heard you're single." She says to Niall. "You couldn't have waited one more day to break up with the girl? I had a really good plan."

"It was really good but we'll have to find someone else to use it." I say.

We all sit down.

"Wait so have we all paired off now?" Lauren says.

"Who would've thought the f-boys of the school would all be taken." Bethany says.

The party started to quieten a bit after midnight and we all decided we'd stay the night at matts since his parents were away.

He had enough bedrooms for us to stay in couples so we did.

Niall walked into the room and smiled. Him and the boys stayed down for an extra few minutes probably gossiping about their girls.

"You can wear my tshirt to bed if you'd like. That dress can't be comfortable."

He takes off his tshirt throwing it at me.

I smile. "I was thinking of wearing something else."

"You brought stuff?"

"No, I was thinking of wearing a little less."

Niall runs his hand through his hair. "Do you mean what I think you mean?"

"I think so."

"You sure your ready?"

I nod my head. "Yeah I'm sure."

Niall smiles walking up to me and kissing my forehead.

"If your not ready it's okay."

"I am. I'm ready."

"Okay. We can stop at any stage, I just might need a cold shower."

I smile before kissing him.