9 - slowly addicted.

I was listening to this song while writing this and I think it's a good song for this chapter honestly, so you can listen to it through out the chapter and if not I'll tell you when to listen to it.
- b x

R Y A N

It turns out that me and Lucille will be staying with Gerald and his wife on the outskirts of town, so far they treat us like royalty but I still can't help but think about what happened in the last few months.

I sat up in the bed that Gerald and Juliet, his wife, provided for me. They gave me and Lucille our own rooms and our own stuff, which we are very thankful for.

I stared out at the full moon and dancing stars. The night seemed so peaceful. I grabbed a sweater from my closet, and some shoes before hopping out of the bungalow window. I walked out of the house and garden, looking around me.

Everything at night seemed a lot different. It was like so much things happen but it's not shown. During the day, people bring some of their problems outside, but during the night, no one was out.

I made my way down towards a small beach. I kicked off my shoes, leaving them in the high grass before sticking my hands into my pockets and just walked down to the ocean.

The cold grains of sand against my feet, made me smile just a little. I froze when the water hit the tips of my toes. I stared up at the moon, looking at it and all the stars around it.

(L I S T E N N O W)

"It's pretty right?" I heard a voice from behind me. I slowly looked over my shoulder to see Aryn. I sighed closing my eyes and facing the moon again.

"What are you doing here Aryn?" I asked him. I knew that Aryn was the one who sent the police officer to my fathers house, I knew that he would find me once again. But I didn't know that it would be this soon.

"Ryan, I don't regret telling Officer Reynolds about your situation, if I didn't tell him, you would have possibly died," Aryn mutters as his voice got closer, signalling that he was walking towards me.

"I told you not to do it though," my voice dropped to a whisper as I stared at the calm ocean.

"You promised me that you wouldn't say anything. You broke it."

"Ryan, some promises are supposed to be broken." I felt Aryn wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest. I could feel his heart beat against my back. My hands were still in my pockets while his arms were looked around me.

"It was either break the promise or have you broken. And I would rather sacrifice whatever we have, than to have you broken Ryan." I leaned my head back so it was now resting on his shoulder but my eyes remained closed.

"I wouldn't have broke Aryn-"

"That's not true. From what I saw, Ryan you were already in the edge of breaking into a million pieces. And I knew that no one would be able to fix you, not me not anyone." I remained silent as Aryn held me tighter.

"Thank you." I whispered after a small period of time.

"You don't need to thank me, Ryan. I'm just being a good friend." Aryn softly spoke back as he slowly swayed us from side to side.

"No I do need to thank you. I know I was angry at you for telling Gerald, but in reality Aryn. You saved not only me but also Lucille. You saved the world from another bad soul. And I don't know how I can repay you."

"Ryan, I was only doing what I thought was best, and if that means I saved you and Lucille, then I'm proud of it." I looked at Aryn to see a radiant smile on his lips as he stared at the moon. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful this human actually is.

Neither of us said anything after that. We just stayed standing there, Aryn's grip getting tighter every few minutes, but I didn't mind. He was holding me, something I've never experienced for years.

I pushed myself off his chest and turned around to face him. I took my hands from my pockets and took his two hands into mine. Our foreheads touched off one another as I listened to Aryn's breathing.

"Since when did you become a hero?" I asked with a small smile.

"Since I realised that you needed one." Aryn softly spoke also a small smile tugging at his lips. I took one of my hands from his, and placed it on his cheek, making us now look at one another.

"Ryan, I-" before he could finish his sentence, my lips came in contact with his. After a few moments, Aryn slowly moved his lips with mine so they were in sync. He put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him while mine wrapped around his neck, deepening the kiss.

Honestly, everything around us, completely vanished.

It seemed like there was no more time, no more people, no more night or day, no more nothing. It was like the world consisted only of us two. Like we're meant to be one, not two but one.

My hands slowly cupped Aryn's cheeks, as he deepened the kiss by biting my bottom lip. The kiss was just magical.

It was like Aryn was my medicine from the world surround us. My favourite medicine.

Slowly, we both broke the kiss, putting our foreheads back against one another's.

"I think that's a good enough repayment." Aryn said and I chuckled as he pulled me into a hug. I rested my head into the crook of his neck as his arms tightened around me.

Whatever happened seem like a drug, a drug that we both grew slowly addicted too.

-

FIRSTLY HELLO! HOW ARE YOU? IM SICK SO THATS WHY IM UPDATING! WOO! BUT ALSO IF YOURE IRISH AND YOU KNOW WHAT MOCKS ARE, WELL IM DOING MY LC MOCKS SO THATS WHY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING AND IF YOURE NOT IRISH THEY BASICALLY ARE EXAMS YOU DO BEFORE LEAVING SECONDARY SCHOOL, SO YEAH BUT ENJOY AND FINALLY THEY KISSED WOOOO!

- b x