Is that.....her? She realized it's the girl she's been looking for the past days. Finally, we met again. It's been two weeks since the last time I saw you. She smiled. At that time, Chaeng hasn't realized it yet that she likes her. She just unconsciously thinks about her from time to time, hoping she'll accidentally meet her again.

Mina went to see the padlocks, Chaeng saw her stopped at a specific place and held a padlock. She's smiling. It's the first time Chaeng see her smile. She quickly took photos secretly.

Wow, you look even prettier when you smile

Wow, you look even prettier when you smile. And wait, you dyed your hair black? Well, classes started so obviously school won't allow colored hair. She thought as she stared at her.

She just observed her from a distance. Ten minutes already passed. Are you waiting for someone? Judging by your dress and that light make up, I guess you're waiting for your date.

Then she went to the padlock and searched for the one Mina is looking at earlier. Oh? What does this mean? She checked the words written on it but can't understand because it's Japanese. So you're Japanese eh? And you have a boyfriend. She sighed, then she glanced back at her.

Mina is now sitting on a bench, her expression is not good. Oh? She looks like she's about to cry. I wonder what happened.

Mina tried to control it but then tears fell down her cheeks

Mina tried to control it but then tears fell down her cheeks. Chaeng's heart broke as she watched her. She's planning to give her a handkerchief but she's hesitant. She might feel uncomfortable if a random stranger hands her a handky. She thought. So she just sat at the bench near her. Maybe it's because of that boyfriend of hers. Aigoo.

She waited until Mina sobered up and followed her to the bus station. Well, they're headed on the same direction anyway. She sat behind her, worried.

They were near their stop when suddenly, the rain poured heavily. Chaeng took out her umbrella, then looked at Mina. She doesn't seem to have an umbrella. She'll catch a cold if she gets drenched. Aigoo, she's already not feeling good, why did it rain all of a sudden?

She handed the umbrella to her then she ran off. She stopped by the convenience store in the corner and bought an umbrella. Then she waited for Mina to pass by.

She still looks gloomy, walking with her umbrella under the rain. I know I shouldn't be saying this given the situation, but why does she looks like she's shooting a drama with a sad scene? She's really pretty even with those sad eyes.

 I know I shouldn't be saying this given the situation, but why does she looks like she's shooting a drama with a sad scene? She's really pretty even with those sad eyes

Then she started walking behind her, she kept her distance though. She made sure Mina gets home safely and then went home.

[End of flashback]
***

Mina suddenly felt a bit sad when she heard the story. She remembered that day, the day Momo stood her up, the day where things started to change between them.

"It was the first time I saw you smile, but also the first time I saw you cry." Chaeng said. "I was sad while drawing that's why I sketched it in black and white."

"Why did you follow me?" Mina asked.

"Huh? Uhmm uhm. Well I needed to go home by that time anyway and we're headed to the same direction, and....and..." Chaeng tried to think of reasons but she can't think of any.

She let out a deep sigh. "Okay I'll be honest. I'm not a stalker okay? I was just worried. It broke my heart when I saw you cry. I wanted to comfort you but being my coward self, I didn't. So I just followed you and made sure you're safe."

"Why?" Mina asked again.

"Huh? I just told you—"

"Why didn't you tell me you knew me when we met at school?"

"Well, I knew you had a reason why you transferred."

.

.

.

To be continued...

Hi guys!! Thanks for reading.

And I'm back!! Sorry for being inactive for a long time. As for those who didn't know, I was on vacation and I didn't have internet service. I didn't have much time to write but I'll try to post the next chapter later.

So, now you know why Chaeng seem to know Mina. I told you it's not that dramatic or not a huge twist hehe. I'm sure a lot of you are disappointed.

But kudos to wiggroup09, you got it right bruh. You're theory is right. And you even reread the story. Woah. Thanks man!

Or I guess it's just too predictable? hehe. Anyways, thanks for those who messaged me with their theories.

And btw, credits for the owner of the chapter cover photo. All the other 'drawings' are just my edits hehe.