Oh? Isn't she the new girl? She looked at her and she noticed there's two cups of coffee and two slices of Red velvet cake on the table. Hmm, maybe she's waiting for someone.

Unconsciously, her hands started to draw on the sketchpad. Seems like she just found her new inspiration. She would glance at her from time to time, then back to her sketchpad.

Mina, who doesn't have a clue on what's going on, checks her phone from time to time. And when someone comes in the door, she would check who it is. Then back to her phone.

After a few minutes she got bored waiting so she sipped her coffee and played some games on her mobile phone.

30 minutes has passed, Chaeyoung is almost done drawing her. She smiled from ear to ear, satisfied with the result. She glanced back at the girl who's now packing up her things, she looks sad.

Wae? Did something happen? Then she noticed the other cup of coffee is still untouched. Oh, the one you're waiting for did not show up?

Mina stood up and left. Chaeng sighed as she watched her walk away. I hope I can see you again. Then she looked back at her drawing. Miss RV.

[End of flashback]
***

"Wait what? Miss RV?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, short for Red Velvet. Well, you were eating a red velvet cake that time and you have red hair. Plus I didn't know your name so I made up one. That's the name of the drawing." Chaeng said pointing at the bottom part of the sketchpad with her sign on it.

"Aah." Mina nodded. Then she flipped through the next page.

"That was two days after I saw you at the coffeeshop

"That was two days after I saw you at the coffeeshop. I was buying some snacks at the convenience store and you happened to be there. Of course I didn't draw on the spot because you left right after you paid at the cashier. I have a very good memory and I remembered your face so I drew you when I got home." Chaeng explained.

Then she went on explaining every drawing she made. She told her when and where it happened. Other drawings were colored, Mina still has her red hair. Others are black and white.

"Why is this black and white, and where is this?" Mina asked.

"That's the first time I saw you after the classes started."

***
[Flashback] -- Refer to chapter 3.

Click click click. Chaeng snapped photos here and there. She's at the Namsan Tower taking photos of the view as well as the people who visited the place. As said before that aside from drawing, Chaeng's hobby is photography.

"What a beautiful day." She said as she looked at the sky. She snapped some photos again and suddenly, the lens focused on a girl. Chaeng was surprised, she took her cam down and got a closer look.