Three

Walking down the street, arm in arm we sure received many stares. I guess not many people were use to Rumpelstiltskin having someone so friendly with him. "This world is just like the last. Everyone fears me." He smirked, loving it. "As it should be." I patted his arm, smiling softly at him.

As we walked into Granny's Diner, I could feel everyone staring. Regina was at the counter and looked absolutely furious. I gave a small wave of my fingers to her, smiling. Can't get rid of me that easily. With a huff, she stormed out of the diner, leaving everyone more curious than before.

"What was that about?" Emma came up to us and asked as we sat down in a booth. "Oh, Regina was just someone I used to know. I guess she's not to happy seeing me." I shrugged, looking at the menu. Emma eyed me warily then turned to Rumpelstiltskin. "Mr. Gold. How wonderful to see you." She sounded sarcastic, her face seemed so too. She looked so much like her mother I gave off a giggle, setting Rumpelstiltskin off giggling too. Emma gave us both a look and walked off.

"Your laugh has always been contagious, Winnie my dear." He smiled, calming down. As Red, well Ruby, came to take our order she looked nervous. "What can I get you two?" She asked, shifting from foot to foot. "Coffee. Black." We stated at the same time.

I gave him a small smile as Red, Ruby, scurried off. "After all these years apart, we still have the same tastes." Rumpelstiltskin gave me a smile as I laughed. "Yes well, you are my other half after all." I pointed out, ignoring the looks we were getting. It was good to be with him again.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"They all probably believe you're only with me for my money." Rumpelstiltskin stated as he ushered me into his home. "Let them think what they want." I shrugged as we sat on his couch. I haven't aged since I turned twenty, and that was so very many years ago. "Just because you never age. I don't think you've aged a day since we met." He chuckled, shaking his head. "Not true. You're not thinking of our first encounter." I pointed out, smiling.

He stopped and thought back to that day. "Right you are. Always right." He gave off another laugh and took my hand. "What do you think of our home?" Rumpelstiltskin changed the subject, gesturing to the whole of the living room. "I love it. You knew I would." I smiled, standing up and observing the books on the bookshelf.

"I had you in mind with every purchase Winnie. I knew you'd find me." He whispered softly, holding me from behind as I thumbed through the book in my hands. "Always, Tilt. I will always find you." I smiled up at him, putting the book back on the shelf. He held me for a minute before pulling away. "I must show you what I believe will be your favorite part." He grinned wickedly, pulling me by my hand.

He led me to the master bathroom, showing me the giant claw foot bathtub and the assortment of candles around it that had been untouched. "I was serious. Everything has been picked out for you." Rumpelstiltskin smiled, pulling out a towel and leaving me to bathe.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

After a nice relaxing bath, I made my way into the master bedroom, a towel wrapped securely around me. My suitcase lay on the bed. "I went and grabbed it for you." Rumpelstiltskin said from behind me. "Thank you." I smiled, pulling out a plain white shirt and black leggings. He sat in the chair on the other side of the room and patiently waited for me to get dressed.

"You will stay, right?" He asked, sounding for the first time in a long time, unsure. "Of course. Don't be ridiculous Tilt. Nowhere I'd rather be." I smiled at him. "Besides. We need to plan on how to break this curse. There are things we must do after all." I smiled, getting into the bed. "Tomorrow we plan." He smiled, "Tonight, you are mine."