"You're a marvelous singer and dancer and I bet if you played piano you would be an even better artist," I complimented her.

          "Thank you, but I won't be playing or going there ever."

          "Why not? What's the story behind that," I inquired.

          "Just that or the whole story," she asked.

          "The whole story is always good," I replied.

                                                              ***Raine's POV***

This is it. All that I have kept hidden is finally going to come out in the open for him to judge. I'm not ready. Hell, who is ever really ready for that sort of judgement. I guess it had to be done sometime, so why not let it all out to the one and only person I will ever love. Well, here goes nothing.

          "On Valentine's Day of the year of 1993 Aaron and Jasmine Johnson were blessed with twins Starr Elizabeth and Raine Jade. Starr was older than Raine by 7 minutes. That was something that Starr never let me live down. Seh reminded me of that a lot. Mom and Dad raised us in London where all of us were born. That was until we were 10. Our Grandfather started up a company in New York while Father was really young. Our Grandmother never wanted to move there so she raised her children in London. it was hard for them being apart so often, buy they made it work. Sadly, our parents didn't want to make it work, so they drug us to live in New York. We visited Grandfather often since he moved her permantly when Grandmother died when we were 9. He lived in the apartment where I always go- that's where I got it from. Starr and I especially went there more than often after Mother yelled and screamed at yelled at me a lot more than usual after a certain incident.

                                                              ***Flashback***

The very witty and only 11 year-old Starr handed me a brochure. It was to the prestigious Juilliard School of the Preforming Arts. Teh very school I wished to go to when I was older. She knew that. Mother and Father didn't. They wanted the both of us to go to buisness school to one day take over the company when they retire. We had no choice in the matter at all. I turned to her.

          "What's this for? Why do you have it," I fired off questions to her.

          "I was out-and-about the other day and I saw this on the street. Inside here it states that a guest singer, composer, and dancer are coming to the school in the fall and with a donation to the school, you can have  one-on-one sesions with them. You should ask Mother and Father," she finished explaining me the greatest opportunity of a lifetime.

          "I will. I most certainly will," I excliamed as I shot out of my chair to find Mother or Father. Starr followed right behind me.

I searched high and low of the entire apartment when I came across Mother in the kitchen drinking a large glass of wine. "Mother?"

          "Richard, I told you to fax those papers to the San Francisco factory not the Boston one!"