Prologue

A/n: Okay it's decided people.

Your weapon will be a long sword and a shield.

The first one you gonna hunt will be.....

The great jaggras (even tho i was hoping a barroth) and you also will meet team RWBY here

You will join team CFVY

And its harem.

3rd Person Pov
It was a sunny day Team RWBY was walking to the office of the headmaster of beacon academy.

Ruby:Wohoo!! Another mision! I'm so excited about it!!

Yang:"chuckle"Calm down sis, i know your excited but calm down okay.

Ruby:hmph "pouts"

After that Yang just chuckle,Weiss roll her eyes,and Blake is...Blake.

~Timeskip~

Team RWBY finally arrive at the headmaster's office.

Ruby:So do we have a mission professor?

Ozpin:Indeed you all have. I want you all to go to the emerald forest and investigate.

Glynda:We found that there is a new creature in there. We thought it was a new type of grimm but it wasnt. Whatever it is we want you all to bring it back here so we can study it. Here's the picture of the creature

 Here's the picture of the creature

Weiss:It look's like a lizard.

Blake:Judging by the picture. I can assume it's pretty big.

Ozpin:Indeed it is ms.belladonna.

Ruby:Alright..Let's go guys!

After that they left Ozpin office and go straight to the emerald forest.

Y/n Pov
I was getting annoyed that i haven't find any monster material's for my new gears.

Me:It's been 2 hours since i left home. And i havent found any monster yet!!.

Then i saw a great jagras walking while its belly full.

Me:Looks like someone just ate. And its my lucky day.

Then i start to chase to and track it.

Ruby Pov
We were walking inside the emerald forest and to the suprise havent found anything.

Weiss:Are you sure this is the right place? Cause it looks like we were walking in circle.

Ruby:Well...i'm not certently sure about it..-

Blake:Guys look.

Blake pointed to the creature infront of us. And we hide behind the trees.

Yang:That's the creature on the picture that professor Goodwitch showed us.

Ruby:It is..its huge.

Blake:It's Belly is pretty big. What is that?

Weiss:I think he just finished eating.

Ruby:Okay here's the plan. We need to-

Yang:Um...who is that?..

Yang pointed at something. Its a person he's making his way to the creature with a very steady steps and holding a shield and a long sword.

3rd person Pov
Y/n get to the great jagras very slowly and then he attack the jagras leg. And which make it angry. Then he proceed to attack the beast head,tail,legs and it's eyes.

~Timeskip for the fight brought by Y/n Fighting the jagras~

Y/n Pov
After a while i manage to defeat the jagras and get the materials.

Y/n:Finally some materials!

Then i take out my dagger and start to gather the materials of the jagras body. When i'm finish i noticed that are four people hiding behind the trees. And i just shrug it off and continue to hunt more monster.

Yang Pov
When the fight is over. I was shocked that this guy can kill a big creature like that. I know it's normal but he just killed a creature that i we never seen before.

Ruby:DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT!? HE BEAT THAT CREATURE LIKE IT WAS NOTHING!!

Weiss:Yes we did now stop shouting so much!

Blake:But that guy killed the creature. Now what should we give to Ozpin?

Yang:Don't worry i've got things covered.

After that me and the rest of my team went back to beacon and report what we saw to day.

~Timeskip to Ozpin Office~

Ozpin:So did the mission go well?

Ruby:Well we kinda failed to catch the creature. But..

Weiss:Someone killed it before we can capture it.

To be continued

A/n:I will make the schedule for the books that i made at my page so you guys cant see it. And see you guys next week :)