irl

On Saturday morning, Finley woke up to her alarm blaring rudely in her face and quickly rose to make herself some eggs. She ate and brushed her teeth, then got dressed in a red, white, and blue crop top and some light wash jean shorts. After sitting at her vanity for half an hour and testing various makeup looks, she finally ended up with a fairly natural look with lip gloss and some glorious highlight.

Finley unwound her hair from the braids she had put them in the night before, allowing her now wavy locks to fall over her shoulders. Then she ran a brush through it a few times and checked the time on her phone: 9:50. Quickly, Finley grabbed her bag off her chair and dashed out the door since she had to meet the boys at the park in ten minutes.

She tossed a goodbye over her shoulder to her mother in her office, but didn't receive a response. Rolling her eyes, she grabbed her car keys off the counter and jogged out the door in her black vans. After driving for about five minutes, the girl arrived at the small park where she and the boys had decided to meet at.

As soon as she got out of the car, she was met with shouts from multiple boys followed by footsteps pounding towards her. A huge grin began to form on Finley's face as she moved towards the mob. Zach reached her first, threw his arms around her waist, picked her up, and spun her in a circle before placing her gently on the ground as the rest of the boys surrounded them in a group hug. They all separated after a few seconds, beaming.

"It's so great to see you guys!" Finley exclaimed as she began to walk towards a tree.

"Yeah," Daniel replied, throwing his arm around her shoulders playfully. "I'm glad to finally meet my best friend even though we haven't really known each other that long."

Finley giggled and sat down in the shade of the large tree. Daniel seated himself beside her and Zach quickly shot forward to sit on her other side before Jack could make it there. The slight commotion caught Finley's attention for a moment, and she smirked slightly before turning her attention to Jonah, who had started speaking.

Zach blushed and looked down at his lap in response to her gesture, earning him a nudge and a wink from Corbyn, who sat next to him. Zach closed his eyes for a moment, then glanced back over to Finley, who had just tossed her head back laughing at something Jonah had said. Her golden hair almost appeared to glow in the sunlight and her hazel eyes sparkled when she smiled.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Finley grinned at Zach, playfully nudging him in the arm.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to–"

"Don't worry, I'm kidding!" She ruffled Zach's hair lightly and turned to the others. "Wanna go to In-N-Out?"

xoxoxoxoxoxox

yIKES this took me forever to write but yaknow,,