Not that she didn't fear for his life, just that she really didn't want to get too many more bruises.

"Ron," She groaned, rubbing her elbows, "Ron, please, can you do this for a few minutes?"

"I just went the past fifteen times, Am!" He protested, looking absolutely horrified.

Amisty sprawled out on the floor, "Hermione?"

Her brown-haired friend just looked away.

"Please, Ron? I promise, just a few times and then I'll take over again," She pleaded desperately.

"Ugh," Ron whined, "fine!"

He ended up taking over for far longer than Amisty had promised, and she sat off in her corner nursing her bruises and dreading the moment he'd ask her to come back.

"Can't we kidnap Mrs. Norris?" He asked suddenly, after being reawakened once again for about the eighth time. "Let's Stun her for a bit. Or you could use Dobby, Harry, I bet he'd do anything to help you. I'm not complaining or anything, but I'm aching all over..."

"Welcome to my world..." Amisty moaned from the floor, no amount of Cooling Charms helping with her pain.

"Well, you keep missing the cushions, don't you! Just try and fall backward!" Hermione retorted.

"You can't really aim when you've been Stunned, Hermione!" Amisty argued, grudgingly getting up.

"Yeah, why don't you take a turn?" Ron added.

"Well, I think Harry's got it now, anyway," She replied quickly, looking away slightly. "And we don't have to worry about Disarming, because he's been able to do that for ages... I think we ought to start on some of these hexes this evening."

"As long as I don't have to have the hexes placed on me," Amisty nodded.

"I like the look of this one, this Impediment Curse. Should slow down anything that's trying to attack you, Harry. We'll start with that one," Hermione suggested just before the bell rang. "See you at dinner!"

Harry, Ron, and Amisty all trudged up to Divination, the latter two grumbling about how much pain they were in. Really, they should find a carpeted classroom to practice Stunning.

"You up to teaching me your Stinging Hex?" Harry asked as they neared the North Tower. "Might be nifty in that maze."

She stared at him in blatant horror, "And have that cast on me? What did I ever do to you!?"

"No, no," He grinned, shoving her and whispering. "We'd be casting it on Ron, of course."

"What?" Ron looked up, eyes narrowed.

"Nothing, nothing," Amisty laughed. "Harry's just being an idiot."

"Yeah, right," Ron didn't look convinced before turning his attention back to the staircase. "It's going to be boiling in Trelawney's room, she never puts out that fire."

Amisty was devastated to discover that he was right. The heat was suffocating as they walked in, and it didn't help that the smell permeating from the fireplace had gotten stronger.

They took a table by one of the heavily curtained windows, and when Professor Trelawney turned away Amisty hid her sigh of relief as Harry cracked it open.

"My dears, we have almost finished our work on planetary divination. Today, however, will be an excellent opportunity to examine the effects of Mars, for he is placed most interestingly at the present time. If you will all look this way, I will dim the lights..." Professor Trelawney whispered in her patented mysterious voice.

She waved her wand and the lamps went out, only the dim lighting from the fire giving them any idea of what they were supposed to be looking at. She leaned down, taking out a glass dome that seemed to contain the entire solar system... but shrunken down.

"Notice the angle of Mars to Neptune..."

And she was off on her usual tangent about fascinating angles and planets and stars and a whole bunch of other things Amisty couldn't really find the inspiration to care about.

She did try, really, but when a room was this warm and smelled so strongly and she had just spent her lunch period falling to the floor, who could really blame her for being exhausted.

But then Harry went tumbling to the floor and she was wide awake, eyes wide, heart pounding in her ribcage.

"Harry?" She whispered hoarsely.

The class had gone silent. She dropped down to his side, Ron a millisecond behind her.

Chairs scraped as students rushed from their seats to see what the commotion was.

"What's wrong with him?" Ron whispered, his own blue eyes shocked and terrified. The black-haired boy was writhing around on the floor, hands clamped to his forehead -- to his scar -- a low cry of pain leaving his lips.

"Harry!" She shook him desperately."Harry!!!"

He opened his eyes suddenly, pupils dilated so much his eyes almost seemed black.

"You all right?" Ron asked hesitantly.

"Of course he isn't! What was it, Potter? A premonition? An apparition? What did you see?" Professor Trelawney butted in, leaning closer toward Harry.

"Nothing," Harry replied shortly, but Amisty knew he was lying. It couldn't be nothing when he was shaking as he got up.

"You were clutching your scar! You were rolling on the floor, clutching your scar! Come now, Potter, I have experience in these matters!" She insisted.

"I need to go to the hospital wing, I think. Bad headache," Harry's eyes were narrowed slightly.

The Professor seemed repulsed by the sheer thought, "My dear, you were undoubtedly stimulated by the extraordinary clairvoyant vibrations of my room. If you leave now, you may lose the opportunity to see further than you have ever -- "

"I don't want to see anything except a headache cure," Harry cut her off, voice sharp. He looked over to where Amisty and Ron were still kneeling on the floor, "See you later."

And with that, he disappeared down the trap door.

Sorry! I remembered I had to post and then got wrapped up in writing and didn't do it, so

Sorry! I remembered I had to post and then got wrapped up in writing and didn't do it, so... I'm a bit late today. Probably not as late as I have been before, but recently it's been coming out at about 9:00 - 9:30 ish depending on when I remembered. Yeah, sorry again. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!