Art-Electric Jumping

Art-Electric Jumping: The ability to enter any film, video, video game, or piece of art.
(These were separate powers, but I combined them together because I thought they were similar)

In other words, they can travel through any works of art, videos (youtube, etc.), video games (like COD, overwatch, etc.), and movies and tv shows. Ya know Wizards of Waverly Place? (I know what you're thinking, did she really just ask that?) well there's an episode where Alex and Justin hop into a movie and are running around, becoming characters in it. And in Harry Potter, with the paintings on the walls that talk, and they can run around to different paintings.  Have you ever watched a movie, and said to yourself: "I wish I was in that movie!"? Well, with this power, you can be in that movie! These people manipulate their body to the same molecular structure as the piece of art, video game, video, movie, etc. in order to enter them. They can become their own character, or be in it as one of the already existing characters. Your original state will look normal if you possess this ability, but it can also be pretty dangerous. It can tamper with the electronic systems, and electricity, and you can make yourself that same character when you leave the video game, movie, piece of art, etc. You can bring anything in the video game, video, movie, etc. out of it and into real life.  People with this ability are called electronic jumpers or art jumpers (if you want, you could say electronic-art jumpers too).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are two more chapters coming after this! I haven't updated in forever guys, so sorry! A new chapter of my other book The Enhanced should be coming out later on today too, you guys should read it!

~Holly

Don't forget to vote & comment!