•43•

Yoongi's POV

We were walking towards my house as Ah Ro started shaking. "What's wrong" I asked as I stopped her. "N- nothing" she said. "Ok, you are not okay" I rolled my eyes and grabbed her by the shoulders so she would look at me.

"Tell me" I said and shake her a little. "I'm Just a little cold you stupid" she said and looked at her toes shyly. I took of my jacket and gave it to her. Well actually it was Hobi's jacket cuz I burned mine, but never mind.

"Y- you sh- shouldnt do that, n-now you'll freeze" she said blushing. "Naah, it's okay, usually when Jim-, my friend was cold I gave him my jacket, and he was always cold" I faked a smile as she looked at me worried.

She didn't say a thing and hugged me. I hugged her back. She was so little in my arms, o my ghad so cute, I can't. After I broke the hug she shyly blushed and we started back walking.

As we arrived to the house I unlosked it and quickly made a small fire in the fireplace. She just stand there awkwardly and watched me. "Umm, you wanna take a shower or at least some comfy clothes? Yours look pretty uncomfortable" I said as I was blowing on the fire.

"Umm, no need to" she said with a shy smile. I just rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to the guest room. As I remember there were still some comfy clothes from Hobi's lil sis. She had a chrush on me when we were younger and everytime Hobi would sleep here she would sleep here too just to be closer to me.

I picked up some comfy jeans, a sweater and some towels and walked back down. "The bathroom is behind the second door on the left" I said and gave her the clothes. She took them and bowed then walked to the bathroom.

Jimin's POV

(Again a rewind back)

Bzzz bzzz bzzz
An alarm woke me up. I looked at my phone it was 7.30am. "Okay I have time" I said to myself and slowly stood up and walked into the bathroom, to take a shower.

After I took a shower I brushed my teeth and walked towards my closet to choose something nice to wear, altho I'm going to a mental hospital, first impresion counts. I choose a balck and red striped shirt and black skinny jeans.

I looked at the mirror, I like this shirt, I didn't wore it in a while

I looked at the mirror, I like this shirt, I didn't wore it in a while. Then I noticed something else. I brought my wrists up to my face and looked at the scars that were left. I could still se words in them.

My thinking got interupted when my phonr lit up. I saw the time, it was already 8.35. I quickly grabed my keys and drove to the mental hospital. As I was driving I couldn't stop thinkin of who could it be.

As I arrived I walked towards the info spot and told them who I want to see. They firstly looked at me weirdly but then let me go there as soon as I filled some papers.

I walked to the room with the security guard and he knocked "Miss, there is someone who would like to see you" he said and opened the door. He let me in and closed the door and stood outside. I could see a girl sitting on a chair eith her head leaning on the table.

 I could see a girl sitting on a chair eith her head leaning on the table

"H-hello" I said a little scared. She then flinched and looked at me with a smile. "Jimin, your here" she said with her purple eyes shining. "S- Sofie?" I was shooked. "Well nice to see you too" she smiled, stood up and started walking towards me.

I moved back untill I hit myself flat into the cold wall. "Don't be scared, I won't touch you or anything" she said and mooved back on the chair. "You can come closer you know? Here let me get a chair for you" she said and stood up to get a chair.

When she broughed it I slowly sat next to her and looked at her. "So, why am I here?" I asked her and she just smiled. "Umm, I don't know, I wanted to invite Yoongi but he wouldn't understand, so that's why I called you" she said. I gave her a confused look and she took a deep breath.

"Well, I wanted to say sorry to him, for doing this to him. Look I know it's hard to believe my story cuz it will be really weird. So... when I was little my dad raped me, he did this quite a lot and he told me what an amazing feeling is to do something like that to a person so I tried it once and it was Yoongi, he was my first target, and now I'm sorry that I did it. After that I told that to my father and he stoped raping me, he told me if I continue he won't touch me anymore, and he stoped. Untill they cought me and send me to prison and shit after I got out I stoped doing this cuz it didn't make me happy or anything. And well my father started raping me again. He told me he won't stop, so I figured it out that if I get sent to mental hospital or prison he won't do it again, so I kinda stalked Yoongi and did all the creepy shit and then well you know... did what I did, but it got into my head and I went a bit to far, and well here I am now." She said with a shy smile.

I was out of words. All I could do is just hugged her. I hugged her close to myself and I could feel her tears on my shirt. I silently cried a little to, cuz I feel sorry for her. We broke the hug and both started whiping our tears as she noticed my wrists.

"Why would you do that?" She said scared.