•13•

Jimin's POV

I woke up freezing and in a weird position. My legs were on the wheel, my hands were hugging the car chair next to me and my face was looking to the sunlight. I flinched and look around. Why am I in the ca-... oh yeah. I slept here cuz of Hobi.

I turned around to see him, he was still sleeping. He was curled up in a little ball covered with blanket. He looked so cute, like a little baby. Do I wake him up or not? Hmm... I'll think about yesterday's day.

So Yoongi has a deasise wich makes him fall asleep randomly. And that's why he almost die, cuz he thought I was cheating on him with Kookie, and he wanted to drove as far away as he could and the suddenly fell asleep and a truck hit him making him fall out of the car and ended up in hospital dead. But then a mirical happened and his heart started beating again.

And the I got a text, I mean it was his phone. So a crazy ex, who they thought was dead, is still alive, and she wants him back. But he's gay, and he loves me... or does he? To much thinking.

"What the -" Hobi started when he woke up. He jumped on the chair "Why the fuck am I in the car, aishh shit, and my head hurts" he said and scrached the back of his head.

"We are in car cuz you were drunk, and your head hurts... cuz you were drunk." I said and hang him a bottle of sprite that was laying in the car. He drank everything that was in it and looked at me surpriced.

"What happened yesterday?" He asked. "Ah, I took you to dinner and you drank like 4 beers and you were really drunk. I then took you home and since you were drunk I didn't know if they'll let us in so we slept in the car" I explained.

"Did I say anything? Cuz usually I talk a lot when I'm drunk. And a lot of lies too" He asked. "Naah... you were talking about how much you love Zoey... I hope that wasn't a lie" I smirked at him.

"No no no that wasn't a lie" he laughed. "Your lips are blue, and you're shaking" he then added. He put his warm heand on my forehead and flinched. "You're cold as ice, you better go inside" he said and opened the door so he could get outside.

He also opened my door and put his blanket on me and then we slowly walked to the hospital. I was thinking, what if the things Hobi told me were a lie? What if he just likes sleeping or what if he doesn't have a fucked up ex? But what is then that text? Maybe he has a side chick? My Yoongi?

We walked into my hospital room and Hobi wraped me in thousand blankets. "Are you warmer?" He asked and brought me some tea. "Yes, I am" I smiled. I was so tired that I fell asleep in a second.

Yoongi's POV

"JIMINI!!" I yelled through the whitness. "What do you want now?" He asked and smiled. "Can you tell me a clue?" I asked "Clue for what?" He replayed with a question.

"About... how... tO... FUCKING... OPEN... MY... FUCKING... EYES!" I asked and almost yelled. "Why would I if you are so rude" he crossed his arms and turned so his back was facing me. Shit I fucked it up.

"Sorry... Jimin-ah. But can you pretty please tell me a clue baby" I asked and pounted "Call me baby, be, call me baby" he said and did a "hair flip" he used the lyrisc... maby I should try it too.

"I'm sorry... I love you... Forgive me" BTS lyrics is always the best duh. He turned around a bit shook. "I need you gr-... boy" I continued with lyrics. "You don't need me, I am just your imagination, real Jimin is waiting for you there, in the hoslital..." he said comeplitly calm.

"Can you please then tell me a clue on how to open my eyes?" I still tried. "How much do you want it" he asked "More then anything" I said and dropped on my knees. "I don't believe you" he smirked at me.

Fuck how can I show him that I rally want it... oh I know... "I will dance for you... contemporary?" I said and quickly cursed at myself. I don't know how to dance. "Let me see it first... tben I'll think" he said.

"But you have to sing" I said. He just looked at me "If I have to dance I want it that it looks good, so I need music." I said and looked at him waiting for him to start singing.

~We don't talk anymore, we don''t talk anymore, we don't talk anymore like we justed to do, we don't laugh anymore, what was all of it for? We don't talk anymore like we used to do~

I tried to dance. I was melting. His singing is beautiful. It just kills me sometimes. I started moving and just let it go. I didn't even know what I was doing. I loved it. I was probably doing good cuz he didn't laughed... till he stoped and laugh out loud.

"That wasn't that bad" he said "so do I now get my clue?" I asked. "Not yet... yku have to sing a little bit" he laughed.

The fuck?! Me dancing... and no SINGING?! I can't do it. Is he crazy?! But if I want to see real Jimin I have to do it. For Jimin. I nodded and started.

~Maybe I, I can never fly... Maybe I, I can't touch the sky~

I sang. He laughed. I laughed too. It was funny listening myself how I sing. I sinh horrible but if Jimin is happy I am happy.

He started talking but my eyes became heavier. Shit, I thoughed that this can't happened in my imadiation... or what ever that shit is here.

I fell on the floor sleeping.