April 10, 2014

Good thing I spent my birthday money on this stupid diary. At least I can rely on something to keep my secrets and complaints hidden from others. Let me introduce myself. I'm Ella Mackenzie. As you can see by the picture of my that I taped on the front of this damned thing, that's what I look like. Today is my birthday, and I want to spend it telling you what led up to me living in this dump they call New Hampton, Iowa. First off, there's a boy. I don't know him much but I know him well enough to have him be my only best friend ever.

His name is...don't call him weird for his name...Jeff. He's the same age as me. But the other day he went missing after his family was found dead. His little brother was the only one who had the words 'go to sleep's carved into his stomach with a smile cut into his face. It's depressing but I can't help but feel that Jeff's disappearence isn't because he was taken or something like that. I think he went crazy from being in the hospital because of his big accident. He was burned at a party a few weeks ago. When he came back to school, he was different. Not just looks, but he would seriously be really weird. Like, Talking to himself weird. He called it his other self. Then he disappeared. Noe that that's off my plate, I can tell you how I ended up here in New Hampton, Iowa. Oh, nevermind. Maybe tomorrow though. I need to go make supper. Talk to you later.

Ella Mackenzie, 6th grade horror freak of the whole school...