The Hidden Royal [17]

Start from the beginning

                            He repeatedly slammed me against the wall, trying to get me to scream out in pain, but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction he wanted. Finally, he released me. My butt ached from the impact of the hard ground.

                            Lucas glared down at me. "We'll be right back. We have a meeting to attend. Don't do something stupid that'll have you in a great deal of pain." I watched as they walked out and then turned to my mom.

                            "Mom, are you okay?" I asked.

                            "Oh honey, I'm fine. I'm used to the pain by now." She assured as she stared at me. "You're grown up to be so beautiful. I bet Shawn has grown up to look just like his dad."

                             "Yeah, they look a lot alike. He found his mate, James's daughter. She's sweet mom, you'll love her." I said.

                             She frowned. "I wish I had the chance to meet her."

                            "Don't say that. You can't give up. I know it's hard for you since you've been in this hell for years, but this time I have a trick up my sleeve." I pointed to my ears and eyes. "You have people listening and staring at you right now."

                             "What are you talking about?"

                             "I have an ear and eye piece attached to me. Brannon and his team are trying to locate us now."

                             Hope flashed through her eyes, but were gone as soon as it came. "We'll have to wait to see. I'm not getting my hopes up." She sighed heavily. "Does your father miss me?"

                             "Oh mama, he misses you so much. By now he knows the truth about everything. He knows that you were taken against your will. "

                              "How does he know?" She demanded.

                              "I left a video of me explaining everything. Then, I left the disk Lucas had recorded of him beating you up." I explained.

                               Her eyes widened. "You left it for him to watch? Why? Honey, you know his wolf is going to take over from him seeing his mate hurt. Oh no, this is terrible. Hopefully Shawn or someone calms him down before he ends up hurting someone."

                               "He had to know the truth mom. Maybe it was for the best. If his wolf takes over or is alert and mad, his senses will be better. He'll be able to track us down. It will even be easier with the locating device they installed in one of these things Brannon made. You're finally going to be able to get out of here." I smiled reassuringly. Tears were already starting to form in her eyes.

                                She just nodded, but I could see that she wasn't really believing what I was saying. Damn, they really screwed her up. It makes me so sad that she no longer has hope in life. I remember when she used to be the complete opposite. Her smile that was always on her face brightened everyone's day. Her heart was full of joy and happiness. When you were sad, she would give great advice and tell a joke or two. That's why my father fell so hard for her. It was the reason all of the werewolves accepted her as Queen.

                                 I scooted up closer to my mom and rested my head on her shoulder. It didn't take long to fall into a deep sleep.

                                I think this was the worst way someone could ever wake up. My back was against the wall and all four of my limbs were chained to restrain me from escaping. My mom was sitting on the ground across the room. The chains were wrapped around her as she tried to struggle out of them. She was staring at me with horror and tried to scream, but it was muffled by a shirt tied around her mouth.

                                 Lucas stepped out of the dark shadows with an evil smile. He was holding up the same stick he used to beat up my mom in the video. I began to shake my head furiously as he stepped closer to me. "Please don't do this. Why are you hurting me? I thought you loved me?"

                                 "I thought I told you I didn't care about love?" He replied. "I just want you for sex and fame. I want to rule the kingdom. How was I suppose to do that? Simple. Take away the King's daughter and mate."

                                 "You're wrong." I growled. "That doesn't make a king weak. As a matter of fact, it makes him stronger. He might reach certain points in time that he can't handle anymore, but who doesn't? Just fucking get over it! Deal with the fact that you're not king! You're just an immature, spoiled brat that wants everything. News flash. You can't get everything you want."

                                 He grabbed my jaw with his hand. "What did I say about that little mouth of yours? You don't know how to listen to directions well, do you Princess?"

                                 "Just stating the facts." I said, looking him in the eye.

                                In a blink of an eye, he was swinging the stick into my stomach. I tried to recoil from it, but there was no where to go. I was chained to the spot. I screamed as he hit me in the stomach and sides countless times. I heard him drop it and felt him land a punch in my face. I screamed. My body was on fire. I've never felt such physical pain before. Behind him, I caught my mom sobbing like crazy as she stared at her daughter in pain.

                                 "Let's see if you like this." He said, ripping off the sleeves of my shirt. I watched as he took out a knife.

                                   Fresh tears ran down my cheeks. "Please don't do this! Please! I'm begging you!" Sobs escaped me and he just laughed at me. He was enjoying what he was doing.

                                  "Definitely make sure and get this." He told someone. I looked to see that there was someone recording this. My eyes widened. Were they going to show this to my family?

                                  I closed my eyes when I saw that the knife was getting closer. My whole body was shaking as I screamed when he dragged the knife down my arms. "Please stop! Oh God, please!" He pressed it harder into me. The pain was over whelming after he started with my other arm. Everything was blurry and I was thankful that I was passing out. The pain was too much for me to handle.

                                "Good night darling." I heard Lucas whisper as he continued to torture my body.   

      Any grammar mistakes? I wrote this with very tired eyes, lol! So, what does everyone want to see happen in this story, out of curiosity. I know I want to see Lucas get killed.

     I know I keep saying this, but thank you for voting, COMMENTING, and fanning. I have almost 300 fans! This is bizarre!  I love ya'll! Goodnight!