Thank you, dear sister

Seems like it's been months ago from the night when the two princes met again, but yet the next day has finally come: today will be the first time they officially met as adults. To say that Silas was highly worried to ruin everything with his insecurities was an euphemism. Same thing goes for Panto; he may look like a strong man and confident at first, still he wasn't perfect. In a certain moment, latter though even of not showing on their encounter for the fear of not being good enough for a man like Silas Dengdamor.

"What if we don't get along? What if he thinks I'm overconfident?" Panto stormed himself with questions all afternoon long, gaining interesting looks from his sister.
Suddenly, Litzibitz couldn't control herself, the curiosity got the best on her, and asked:
"Dear brother, could I know what is tormenting you since the beginning of this afternoon?"

Panto took a step back when he heard the question and he started to stutter some excuses like "I just care about my reputation of swordsmen, nothing new"
Being quite a smart girl, Litzibitz immediately understood that her brother was lying and ordered him to spit it out once and for all.

"It's impossible to keep a secret from you, isn't it? Well, what I'm about to say may shock you so I suggest you to sit down"

She did what her brother told her.

"Everything started many years ago, when I entered without being caught in the Dengdamor's residence, in particular in the room of the young prince Silas. We talked pacifically without any intention of injuring one another—"

"Holy Maker, how did you get in there without being caught? And you never told me about this until now?"

"Dear sister, you always knew that I'm a great warrior with incredible abilities, you don't need to be shocked. On the other hand, I'm sorry for not telling you this before"

"Oh, who cares right now, I need to know why you are always complaining today! Wait, are you going to met again Silas Dengdamor?"

"I was going to do it, albeit now I'm not that sure. Ours families would kill us both if they only knew—"

"Panto, listen to me and don't say anything else, okay? I had the pleasure to talk with prince Silas many times when the feud was temporarily down and I found out that you and him are pretty similar. He might not be the greatest swordsman in all of Wendimoor, but honestly is that important to you? I have never met a person such kind and good hearted as him. I'm not telling you what to do with him, you make the final decision, I'm going to support you no matter what your choice is."

When she ended the dialogue, Panto threw himself into his sister's arms, his tears were on the edge of falling onto latter's shoulders. The hug caused a sense of peace and tranquility to Panto's mind, two characteristics that until five minutes ago were unobtainable.

"I really don't know how to thank you, I love you to the Moon and back"

"Me too, little brother. Now pull the tears away and get ready for your date. Good luck!"
Once the words were out of her mouth, Litzibitz got out of his room to let Panto finish getting ready for his magical date that was gonna change his life forever.