Helpless

Om: what is happening here??

Kaali:Shaadi....what else?

Om: ....(he starts but is stopped by kaali.......)

Kaali(calmly):Enough......Enough......oberoi saahib.......u remember right??....U have to leave soon........Om looks at him confused...

Aree.......just few minutes back our contract is signed.....AND u have come here JUST FOR THAT.......(he said as if it is threatening to om.....)

Om looks at gauri........

Kaali:(going near Om's ears.):AND U CAN'T LOOSE IT .RIGHT???

kaali:So...(showing  a goon with a file in his hand....)

Omkara:(to himself):how this is here??? 

Kaali(looking at Om):Don't think much.....Omkara saahib......(going near him smirking wickedly)U must be thinking....how this file is here?Right?

just now ...I asked my men to GET IT from ur man....oops....take it.........
(taking steps back....and forcefully side hugging gauri....as she is trying to get off his hand...But couldn't)Now.....You can attend our Wedding fully........

Om recalls

speaking to shivaay...about completing the Deal......& returning back...

how Much THIS DEAL is important for him....to get rid of Swetlana......

How His mother had put herself on fire......

how swetlana tried to get cosy with him..........

Om looks at Gauri and they have An eyelock....
a quiet long one.......

Kaali:You two(pointing to his goons....)take care of oberoi saahib....he should not have any complaints.....

two of kaali's men stand beside Omkara.

turning to pandit:And panditji.....you start the rituals....

Pandit:Ji

Om stands there hopelessly....fighting with his heart and mind.....

Kaali once again takes gauri to the mandap  .....