Wedding Night

OK so this isn't actually going to be full on smut haha as I am terrible and I will save you the cringe fest of badly written smut because believe me, there is nothing worse on wattpad than badly written smut *Shivers* So this is just gonna be like a cute cuddly, make out-ish one shot.. Enjoy babies <3 

     "I can't believe you're actually officially mine, Yoongi. All mine.", Jimin breathed, backing his new husband against the wall in the hallway of their shared house. "And you're mine, Min Jimin", Yoongi breathed against Jimin's touch, making the younger's skin crawl, and goosbumps raise. Jimin traced over the silver band on Yoongi's hand, still in a state of dreaming that he was now actually married to the love of his life after what felt like a lifetime. Yoongi grabbed his love by the collar of his shirt and yanked him to him, immediately pressing his lips to his while flipping jimin so he was the one against the wall. "Fuck, Yoongi, you know how to press my buttons", The busan man grabbed yoongi's hands, pulling him towards their shared bedroom, shoving him on the bed lustfully. "Oh, we're going to have fun", He smirked, and yoongi returned one his direction, propping himself up on his elbows, cocking an eyebrow. "Oh, are we now?"

    The younger of the two crawled on top of his husband, hovering over him, and yoongi could feel his hot breath on his neck, and he groaned to himself. "God, we are going to get in trouble with the neighbours", He chuckled, making the younger even more eager than he already was.He leaned down, pressing his lips ever so softly to the pale man's neck, tracing the tip of his tongue over his smooth skin, and he could feel him tremble beneath. Yoongi was loving every minute, and it was only going to get better. Only, he didn't much like being on the bottom, he wanted to be the one dominating Jimin, making HIM tremble, making HIM moan his name and scream until the neighbours called the cops. So, he made his move, catching Jimin off guard by pinning him down, capturing his wrists in his hands above his head, kissing down his jawline and neck harshly, biting down slightly, leaving marks, so everyone would know who he belonged to.

     "F-fuck babe, you gotta do more than just attack my neck..I want you to touch all of me", Jimin moaned, running his hands through the older's hair, tangling and tugging, making yoongi groan and pull back for a second. He didn't even have to do anything and jimin still made him a mess. And he was loving every second of this. He was still in shock that he was married,to him, the most perfect man in the entire world. He didn't notice he was still, and staring until Jimin cleared his throat, catching Yoongi off guard. "Babe, are you alright?", he asked, giggling slightly and raising an eyebrow. 

    "I'm just fine, and you're utterly perfect. In every way. I love you, Min Jimin, so much, forever and always", Yoongi breathed against his husband's neck, and Jimin could feel his whole world stop turning momentarily, as if the universe consisted in that moment of just himself and Yoongi. He felt the older's lips make their way down his neck sloppily but carefully and lovingly, and down his jaw to his collarbone once more, and Jimin let out a groan. "Babe, please, I'm yours, just take me now".