Chapter 19-Get Lost!

Start from the beginning

"But why he behaved like this? Can anyone be angry for nothing like this?"They were feeling weird.

"That's why I told you he has mental problems."

"Oh girl - Muhayba why aren't you seeing something is weird?"Said Sarah waiting me to reply.

"Something? Like?" I asked in confusion.

"He did not want you to leave from here, otherwise he would open the door, think."She said.

"He did open the door angrily-I said and stopped talking and realising the way he behaved.

"You know what? He did this because he has angry issues and whatever you are thinking it's completely wrong."I said and did an X with my two fingers.

After talking, I decided to take a hot shower, I was thankful when I saw an abaya on the couch. After showering, I did my wudhu(ablusion), I searched the prayer mat, the prayer mat was nowhere to be find. I searched it everywhere, then I saw it on the wardrobe. I did my prayer with peace.

After I did my prayer, I folded the prayer mat and put it on the couch. I decided to sleep with the abaya itself as my dress was drenched due to rain. I did doah and always told Allah (god) how much I was missing my mom and dad.

"I miss you mom, dad."I said and sweeping my tears. It's so hard to stay without your parents. Life is so hard without them. I feel like my life is " meaningless"without them.

I off the light and sleep for a while.

It was already in the morning, I decided to cook but knowing that it's that jerk's mansion, then I back off.

The maids were serving the food. Sarah and Fathima went to their house, as Fathima' s mom was about to fetch Fathima at Sarah's place, to avoid blunder, Fathima and Sarah went in their house. I was standing near to the door, I was waiting for Aryan sir so that I could tell him that I would be going home.

And finally he came. He was wearing a navy green suit, his shoes were colored brown as his eyes. Can anyone's eyes be so beautiful like this?

But it doesn't mean he must be angry like "Angry birds" I swear angry birds are far better than Aryan Khan.

I felt like- something was different around him. He was touching his hair and his beard always tried to attract me,but it did attracted me, but I did whispered "Astahfirullah."

And his eyes met mine. Still wearing his angry face.

"Can I know why are you standing there?"He asked.

"Sir, I was waiting for you to tell you that I'm going home and after an hour I'll come to work."I said gently.

"Oh really? Waiting for me to tell me you are going home!If you are so desperate to go to your house, you could go silently."He said angrily.

I did not know why he said this.

"What do you mean?"I dared to ask.

He did not say anything. He looked away.

"Are you the boss who will tell me which time you'll come to work?"He said angrily.

"WHAT THE HELL? Why are you wearing this? Just-just get lost."He said in all a sudden and angrily.

"I had to wear this abaya because my d-.He cut me off.

"SHUT UP!"He screamed.

"MAIDS!"He screamed and called all the maids.

"ARE YOU ALL DIED?"He screamed and waiting the maids to come infront of him.

"WHO THE HECK GAVE HER THIS?" He said angrily.

I did not know why he was behaving like this.

"ARE YOU ALL DEAF?I'M TALKING TO YOU!" He said angrily.

"S-Sorry sir."The maids asked for apologise.

"I WANT YOU RIGHT NOW TO REMOVE THIS ABAYA!"He shouted at me.

I went in a room, the maids gave me another abaya to wear.

"Why he shouted? Why he shouted just because I have worn this abaya? Does he have some connections with this abaya?"

Asalamualaykum, hello, bonjour
How did you find this chapter?
For an early update, you are required to vote and comment💕

Till then : Smile, Pray, Slay, Take care and Patients.

By : hijabygirlFa_h💕