Nandos ?

I was bored out if my mind just listening to music and doing the same old same old, I really wanted to do something but my friends weren't for coming out. As I sat day dreaming about what I could be doing my phone buzzed, it was Nicky ! I hadn't heard from him for a week or so as he was spending some time with family the text said "hi Abbi ! Haven't heard from u in a while, do u fancy doing something later I'm mega bored xx" and that was an offer I couldn't refuse "yeah same that would be great! Where and when?xx" I replied "Nandos?xx" That one word put a massive smile on my face "yeah what time?xx" I stared at my phone as if my eyes were a magnet to it "6 if that's okay with u?xx" I replied with a quick "yeah see u soon xx" and ran off to the bathroom to get a shower. I fixed my hair all nice, put on some make-up and got out my nice top and jeans to wear with a spray of lady million perfume, I quickly got everything I need and ran down stairs "MUM IM GOING TO NANDOS WITH A FRIEND, BE HOME IN A COUPLE OF HOURS!" I called before running out the door to catch a bus.

I finally got to nandos and seen Nicky standing outside taking pictures with a couple of fans, he seen me and smiled I smiled back and walked towards him "alright girls I'm gonna go get my dinner now but il hopefully see yous soon" he said and then walked towards me "emm hi you look great" he said I blushed "thanks you don't look to bad yourself" we giggled them he opened the door for me. We were quickly shown to our table then went up to order our food "so how have you been" he asked "yeah iv been great, how've you been" "yeah fab" he said smiling "it's nice to be hanging out with you again" he was so sweet, his smile made my heart skip a beat and his gorgeous blue eyes were just amazing "yeah you too, have you got many gigs coming up?" I asked "yeah a couple, do you wanna come to one if you're not busy" my heart melted "of course!" I said I loved seeing him sing live I missed the XFactor already. Our food came and we tucked into it, afterwards we sat and talked for a while before paying for our meal and heading out "I really enjoyed it today" I said smiling at him "yeah me too, we need to do this more often I think" he replied I grinned. He walked me to the bus stop and waited with me until the bus came, I hugged him good bye and got on the bus home.

I couldn't stop thinking about Nicky as usual, before I was just a fan and now I felt like we had become really good friends but I think I was falling for him, I really like him but he probably doesn't like me was I really falling for Nicholas McDonald? I mean he is perfect in every way so why wouldn't I be falling for him. I just sat on the bus with all those thoughts running through my head, I love spending time with him he is the best person in the world he was once my idol but now my bestfriend it was weird how that one meet and greet made this happen and I still have the XFactor tour to go to which will be exciting as I'm sitting right at the front. Hearing him sing is what makes me the happiest girl ever!

-

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but hope yous liked this chapter it's all getting pretty good so keep reading and voting and leave any comments u wish even suggestions love yous ❤️