The XFactor Final part 2

I woke up to the smell of sausages and bacon which obviously got me out of bed quickly "MUM IS THAT MY BREAKFAST I CAN SMELL!" I called "yeah come down and get it" I ran down stairs and my mum put the plate of sausage, potato scones and bacon on the table and I tucked into it. "It's the xfactor final tonight!" "Yup it sure is I'm sure your wee Nicky will do fine" mum replied I smiled I knew he had a long career ahead of him anyway no matter what but I still wanted him to win. I went up stairs had a bath then got ready, my phone was buzzing on the dresser it was a text from my friend Emily saying "hey are u almost ready, the film is at one don't wanna miss it xx" I replied "yeah just finished now, will be there in about 10-15 mins xx" at that I sent the text and rushed down stairs. Mum drove me to the cinema I didn't even know what we were going to see Emily wouldn't tell me she wanted to surprise me so I went along with it, when we got the cinema my mum gave me some money and I waited to wave goodbye once she was away I walked in to see Emily standing on her phone I ran up to her "well look who finally turned up" she said with a smirk on her face "yeah I'm here now so what we goin to see" I said staring at the board "pick something"'she said so I stood looking at them then finally picked a comedy then we got out tickets and headed in.

As soon as I got home it was time for Nicky, XFactor would be starting soon so I rushed to get my pj's on and ran down stairs again to get munches and get comfy on the sofa I was so nervous for him now it seemed nerve racking. It finally came on and there was a bunch of surprises like some of the most memoir me contestants and all 11 singing together again, Nicky and Sam sang their 2 songs and both were so amazing it was hard to know who would win. Nicky sang angel and superman, he was so perfect at them and when he sang superman you could really see how much he wanted it and how much it meant to him and I cried when he sang angel it was so beautiful. It was time for the results and out came Nicky and Sam holding hands it was so cute "and the winner of the XFactor 2013 is..." He held off so long and I got so agitated "SAM!" He called she was so shocked and I was happy for her Nicky walked over and kissed her arm and she hugged him it was sooo cute.

I tweeted a couple of times about it and decided to drop him a little mail on Facebook "hi Nicky I'm so proud of u even tho u didn't win you're a winner in my eyes and you've got a long career ahead of u all the best u deserve it xx" I locked my phone and watched more tv, my phone buzzed it was Nicky "thank you so much, I'm so happy for Sam and I know I will have a music career now and I'm so excited to get started hope to see u soon xx" I screamed and now my mum was used to me "did he speak to you again?" She asked and I nodded joyfully and ran up to my room couldn't wait till he was coming back to Scotland was desperate to see him again, I put on all his performances again and listened singing along with him before I knew it I had fell asleep I was tired from all that jumping around but he knows me now and il try everything I can to meet him again.

-

Sorry for this also being sort of boring but the next chapter will be pretty good, got some good ideas so please keep voting love ya, and this has already reached 50 views thanx guys! 💖