First

"You know that you will always be my queen."

_____________

Caitlin woke up after hearing that voice, she found herself on a cheap bed in a motel. It was 6 months since she left Central City , she is currently living in a cheap motel and working in a bar. Suddenly, her phone is ringing. It's Cisco...... Again.

She ignored her phone and took a shower to go to work. She grabbed her keys and went off to the bar. 

After serving several customers, she saw a short man with a long black hair going towards her. It was Cisco, he found her..

"What can I get you?" Caitlin asked

" Let's go with something sweet but deceptively strong with lots of ice." Cisco answered

" Shirley Temple, coming right up." Caitlin handed the drink to Cisco

"What is a nice girl with two doctorates and PHD doing in a rat's nest like this one?"Caitlin rolled her eyes

"Working, Cisco. How'd you find me?"

" 'Cause I'm great with computers, and I have my own satellite. You do the math."

"You vibed me." Caitlin smirked.

"I vibed you, yes..... You're looking a lot less frosty than the last time I saw you.You said you weren't her, but you weren't Caitlin either."

"It's just me Cisco. Just Caitlin." She lied, Frost is still in her but she had managed to control it

"Why don't you come back to us? We could really need your help." Cisco said

"Barry still stuck in the speed force?" Caitlin knew because Savitar told her before he was defeated by the Team Flash. He's gone, she still can't believe it even after those months trying to stop thinking about him; she still can't move on.

"Caitlin, Hello!" Cisco snapped out Caitlin from her thoughts

"Sorry, what are you saying?" Caitlin asked, going back to reality

"I'm saying is that  I'm gonna get Barry out, but I need your help." Cisco trying to do the puppy eyes.

Caitlin  slightly smiled. Suddenly, a man interrupted their conversation.

"Everything's okay?" The man asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine." Answered Caitlin

The man looked at Caitlin and then to Cisco and leaves

"What's his problem?" Cisco asked confused.

Caitlin chuckled

"Now, do you accept the offer? Please Caitlin come back to us, come back to Team Flash." Cisco begged

Caitlin suddenly stop mixing drinks. 

"Do you think they'll accept me after what I've done to them?" It wasn't her fault that she have fallen in love to the man who is trying to kill Iris. She regret that she chose love over a life of a person.

"They'll understand you. I promise and you weren't in control back then."

Caitlin nodded but inside she's scared, scared that they might found out the truth. The truth why she betrayed them.

______________

After that night they've freed Barry from the Speed Force and had defeated Samuroid

(S.T.A.R. LABS)

Team S.T.A.R. Labs are in the cortex, all looking at Caitlin 

"Thank You for being here and congrats for defeating Samuroid. But this is not the reason why I called everybody in here, the reason that I called you here is because I'm sorry. I'm very sorry that I betrayed you, I was not thinking straight and Frost is under control back then." She doesn't called Frost as Killer Frost because she literally didn't kill anyone yet. 

Caitlin is starting to crying.

"I didn't know that I am doing the wrong thing, that I am hurting you all. If you can't forgive me I'll accept that but I wish you'll understand me." Caitlin can't tell them the whole truth but that was also the truth she was not thinking straight, she was so focus on love and happiness.

 Barry looked at her teary eyes, he hates seeing Caitlin sad but she is more than sad, she's broken. Barry walked towards Caitlin, He pulled Caitlin into a hug. Caitlin tightened the hug and still crying on his shoulders. 

"It's ok, we forgive you and we're very sorry too for being not there with you." Barry said. Caitlin was touched by his words, she missed his hugs. Caitlin suddenly pulled away from the hug, shocked and said Thank You but nervously. Barry said 'Welcome' confused by her actions. She missed her lover's hugs, the hugs when she was crying because she thought that they've forgotten her and Savitar was there to comfort her.

After that, the rest of the team hugged her goodbye  and they all left to their own home. Barry was still there thinking how will  he cheer her up.

"Hey Cait, uhhmmm before I leave may I tell you something."

"What is it Barry?"

"Why can't you run through a campground?"

"Why Barr?"

"You can only ran, because it's past tents." Barry smiled

Caitlin laughed for the first time since everything that has happened to them

"Barry that wasn't even funny."

"Then why did you laughed." Barry smirked. "Anyways, I gotta go but don't forget to smile it is bad for you Doctor Snow if you're stress. Good night."

"Ok Mr. Allen, thank you for making me laugh and good night." Caitlin got a big smile on her face. Barry smiled back at her and he whooshed back at their apartment.

Caitlin stayed because she feels safer and more at home at S.T.A.R. Labs. 

While laying on the guest room bed, she thinks that this must be her New Beginning, the beginning of moving on from everything and starts a new story. She smiled and went to sleep.