Chapter 9

"Move it baby yeah..."

I brought the microphone close to my mouth.

"You know that I've been waiting for you...Don't leave me standing all by myself.."

I sang my part while the girls were doing the backvocals.

"'Cause I ain't looking at no one else"I quickly made my way closer to the edge of the stage.

"Looking at no one else"I glanced at the girls.

"Looking at no one else!Ow!"We all screamed in unison.

"Hey, hey I'm ready, hey boy come and get me!"I moved my head in sync with the rhythm.

"Don't be scared show me what you do..."I glanced at the girls again.

"Don't you know a girl likes a boy who moves..."We all moved our hands to fit the rhythm, trying to give a calmer-compared to our dancing-end to the song.

I looked at the camera in front of us and smiled, enjoying the sound of hands clapping and people cheering at us.I looked around one last time and waved, before making my way backstage with the girls, while the interviewer gave an end to our interview and performance.

"Whooo!" I laughed while waving my hands up in the air, followed by Jade and Leigh, Jesy smiling proudly at us.We'd just had an incredibly succesful interview and performance, and we couldn't hide our happiness about it.

I laughed a breathless laugh as Jade started making funny faces at us and grabbed my floral towel to wipe my forehead, which was now sweating, similarly to my whole body.

"C'mon girls! We have to go to another interview soon! Be ready in 5!"

Our manager, Sam, informed us, before exiting the room and leaving us alone again.

"Wow."Leigh exclaimed, making us all turn our heads in her direction.

"What?"Jade gave her a questioning look.

"Nothing...It's just...Did you guys ever imagine that we'd get so famous? Like we are doing interview after interview, concert after concert, and we're currently the biggest girlband in the world, like...How amazing is that ?"She raised her eyebrows.

"Awwh Leigh... Come here" I smiled at her and opened my arms, accepting hers wrapping around my shoulders.

"And you girls," I looked at Jesy and Jade "come 're too"I motioned for them to join me and leigh, which they gladly accepted, transforming mine and leigh's little hug into a group one.

"I love you so so much girls" I started"you are the world to me.We have achieved so much together and I'm extremely proud of us.I'll never leave you."

"Neither I will."Jade smiled at all of us.

"Nor me."Jesy agreed.

"I could never do that."Leigh ended, and we all started giggling, hugging each other tighter.

This is it.If the girls support me, then I'm gonna be alright.

Sooo this is the update you've all been waiting for guys.You made it, and I couldn't be more proud of this story, and most importantly you 'cause without you and your lovely comments, this story wouldn't exist anymore.Thank you thank you thank you.

I love you x

Oh and comment and vote if you want!

P.s. I'll update the story when it gets 5+ votes so go go go !