Chapter 12 || Reminiscing

Hey readers, today is February 3rd, 2018. A very important day. It is @DerpyOptimist birthday. Those of you have been with me since the beginning know she is the reason I'm on Wattpad. We are very good friends in real life. She has been there for me through all the hard times and bad stories. Like The Untold Tale of the Forgotten Princess, Under Demise's Rule, A Tale of the Hero and the Hero, and Until We Meet Again. Probably more but I don't remember them. But anyway Happy Birthday my friend. Hope you enjoy being older.
-TheBlueBassoon

Chapter 12 || Reminiscing 

Ganondorf POV 

I walked over to (Y/n)'s room. She was still asleep. Then once I was by her side she sprang up. She was breathing very heavily.

I spoke, "Would you like to say what spooked you so much?"

She said, "No."

I then sat next to her pitting my arm around her. I then pulled her closer to me. 

I whispered, "At least tell me about your father."

"What?" as she tried pushing me away. "How do you know about my father?"

"You were talking in your sleep."

I held her say under her breath, "Crap."

"Tell me about him."

"Why?"

"I have a feeling I want to know about him."

"Fine. He died when I was 14. He was the one who understood me. The only person who loved me more than Kreel. He always thought I was better. The only person who didn't make me feel like I was in my sister's shadow. We were close."

I stayed silent. 

"So I told you everything, happy?"

"Yes, now let's go spar some more."

"Sounds good to me."