My Little Slut

Just a lil note, my Namjoon smut 'Chest to Chest' hasn't been read at all and I just wanna give a mans some recognition. It's saucy, read it maybe??????

"Taehyung not now." I pushed him away from kissing my neck for a third time whilst trying to put my earrings in.
"But jagiya! I know you want to." He snaked his arms around my waist and I just melted but we couldn't have sex right now, we were already late. Pushed hands away and turned to see a dressed up Taehyung wearing his black bandana and a gold chain glinting on the exposed chest his shirt was showing. I swallowed; little did he know how hot he looked like this.
"We have to go." I whispered still mesmerised by my boyfriend. He smirked and cupped my face. Leaning in to give him a kiss. I sighed but only planted a soft kiss on his lips before pulling him outside to get a taxi.

His hand stayed resting on my thigh during the journey and I regretted not fucking him back there. Watching every street lamp we passed shine off his chain. He was wearing his Gucci shirt and a fitted black blazer and pants and I admired every aspect of it. Licking my lips I leaned on his shoulder and he squeezed my thigh in content reply. We were on our way to the dorm to see the boys as they were having a formal house party. Both dressed up well, we both wore black and were the only ones, other than Jin and his wife, that didn't live at the dorm anymore. Living there for the first 14 months of our relationship was fun but extremely stressful having to go back and forth so eventually Taehyung knew I wanted to live with him but I didn't want to ask in case he was happy but started rent on a house for us which is where we live now.

The taxi dropped us off right outside and Taehyung opened my door for me and escorted me to the dorm. He knocked on and we were greeted by an already slightly tipsy Jungkook,
"Tae! Y/n! Yay you came!" He enveloped us both in a hug and pulled us into the dorm, shutting the door behind us.
"Of course we did." I hugged him back and giggled lightly.
"Hey guys." I turned to see Namjoon beaming at us. He gave us both a hug and pointed us in the direction of the other guys. Jin had his arm around his wife, Jimin was dancing to the club with Jungkook and Yoongi was sat talking to Hoseok with a drink in his hand. We said hi to the rest of the guys and exchange hugs and got drinks before settling and talking to Hoseok and Yoongi.

Walking over to them we realised Hoseok was talking about his mixtape,
"I'm really excited but what if ARMY doesn't like it?" He frowned, chewing the edge of his plastic cup. I hated to see any of the boys doubting themselves so I pushed the cup away from his mouth,
"Hobi...don't worry, they love you. They'll love hixtape." I smiled warmly which caused the corners of his mouth to twitch.
"Thanks y/n. Yoongi here isn't really much help he hates parties." Hoseok gestured to Yoongi, who mumbled something I couldn't hear due to the music, downed his drink and left. Probably going to his room and ignoring everyone. Hoseok shrugged and got up to dance with Jungkook and a now drunk Jimin who was flailing and taking off his shirt on the dance floor. Everyone was wearing fancy and elegant clothes except Yoongi, when he was walking away I saw he was wearing black jeans and a T-shirt. I turned back to face Taehyung and saw him returning from the bar with a round of shots,
"Trying to get me drunk Tae?" I asked picking up a glass,
"Of course." He grinned whilst clinking glasses and downing the shot. The liquor burned down my throat but I enjoyed it. We finished the shots, and feeling a slight buzz in my head, we stood up to dance.

Jimin was trying to pull Jungkook into his room and Jungkook only pushed away once before smiling and falling into his room. No doubt they'll forget that tomorrow. Pushing Tae onto the dance floor, I grabbed his shoulders and his on my hips and we swayed to the music. The dance floor only had a few people on it until one of their songs came on and I saw Yoongi chuckling whilst walking away from the DJ booth. Mic Drop started blasting through the speakers and some tired groans from party goers were hears. Then the chant began. All other dance floor members evacuated the floor and BTS were formed in their positions. I watched Taehyung intently with every step he took and every goddamn body roll he did. Man, he was irresistible.

The song ended and I bit my lip as a sweaty and panting Taehyung stalked towards me. I instantly grabbed his hand and pulled him into one of the dorm's many bathrooms.
"Y/n wha-" I cut him off with a lust filled kiss and felt him smile against my lips as he finally got what he wanted. His leg moved between my thighs to press against me and I gasped, biting the soft skin of his lip in response. I pulled away and he licked his abused skin and I got onto my knees. I unbuckled his belt swiftly and tugged on his pants after unbuttoning them to see an extremely hard bulge formed in his underwear. Taehyung was leant on the counter and hissed as the cold air hit his dick as I pulled down his underwear. I gripped him firmly and started moving my wrist before adding my mouth to the equation. He let out a throaty moan and his hands found my hair and guided me pleasuring him.
"You're my little slut aren't you?" He asked panting, I loved degradation. It was one of the kinks I was slightly ashamed of as was what I said in reply,
I leaned back off of him and looked in his hooded eyes with my own, wide and innocent,
"Yes daddy." I returned to my place and he moved my head faster before coming hard down my throat. I swallowed him all and he praised my efforts before lifting me to my feet again.

Removing his clothes fully, he moved behind me and pushed me against the wall. He unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor, snickering when he realised I wasn't wearing anything underneath. Softly, his hand moved up my thigh and to my middle where he played with me and moved circled with his fingers making me moan into the wall. He kissed my neck and moved down biting my shoulder softly. I was already panting and could've had an orgasm just from these simple movements. Speeding up his hand, he slipped a finger inside me and I steadied myself on the wall, moaning his name. He kissed my back softly and bit where he could, stimulating me more.

His hands moved faster, threatening to push me but much to my dismay he removed his hands. He turned me to face him and lined himself up, but teasing me. Bucking my hips forward for friction he pulled away,
"Show me how bad you want it." He held his arms open and I jumped into them attacking his neck and trying to hold myself up. Pushing my body into the wall, he help me up and pushed in. I moaned into his neck as he started fucking me hard but he pulled my hair to release my moans. The pain from him pulling my hair only made things hotter and the way he panted in my ear, telling me how much he loved me while fucking me against the wall.

Eventually he let go of my hair and held my hips for better access and hit harder with every thrust. He grunted as we both came close and the sounds of my orgasm only pushed him over too. Pulling out quickly, he ordered me down on my knees.
"Are you gonna be a good little slut?" He groaned stroking himself and I moved his hand and took him in my mouth again, nodding. He gripped my hair again and I hummed in my throat making him moan. Finally he came fro the second time that night and told me to swallow so I obliged.

He lifted me onto the countertop and ran a towel under some hot water, cleaning us both up and taking care of me where I was now extremely sensitive. He gave me his underwear to wear since he didn't want my dress to lift and show everything and he could go without them. We dressed each other again lovingly and I kissed his chest when I buttoned his shirt as he kissed my back while zipping up my dress.

We stumbled out of the bathroom giddy and were faced with a shocked Yoongi.
"I was just trying to annoy you by playing our song. I didn't realise it made you horny." I blushed and hid behind Taehyung at his words.
"Tae maybe next time don't fuck her so hard? Or at least not in the bathroom nearest my room? I've already got Jimin screaming like a murder victim across the hall." He mumbled and stalked off again to his room. Oh shit I forgot about him and Jungkook. Taehyung laughed loudly and walked across the hall where the loud groans were coming and popped his head in.
"Taehyung! You can't do that!" I hissed in his direction. Suddenly he pulled the door shut and looked at me wide eyed.
"Jimin is such a slut." He whispered and started cackling. I slapped his arm,
"What? So are you." He grabbed my ass and I gasped and slapped his arm again.
"Stop it." I hissed and his boxy smile soothed me.
"Let's go back to the party." And we walked back to socialise with the other members and party goers.

Hello to all the people who love this story and have read/are reading it, a second part may be on its way just for fun since this is my most successful fic!
Hope you enjoy