the tension was bursting as youjin's grip on seungjun's waist tightened and seungjun's right hand snaked towards the back of youjin's neck.

slowly, millimeter by millimeter their lips finally met.

- STEAMY WARNING - 

moving slowly their lips moulded into each other's as their hands tried to grip onto as much as they could of the other. their plump lips moved in sync as their heads tilted.

their slightly haggard breathing could be heard in the kitchen and it was only when something wet and warm brushed youjin's bottom lip, did the boy realise what was going on.

pushing his boyfriend away gently, youjin took a few seconds to catch his breath before he looked up to his boyfriend.

the way seungjun looked right now was breathtaking. his hair and shirt were only a tad bit messed up from their short make out session but it was honestly seungjun's lips and eyes that made youjin feel excited.

seungjun's plump lips were red from the kissing and glistening too, they were parted as the taller boy took in deep breaths. seungjun's eyes. his eyes were furrowed as if he was frustrated that youjin had suddenly stopped and that was, to youjin extremely sexy.

"this is the kitchen seungjun," youjin explained as he looked around a little, "what if someone walks in on us?"

seungjun's eyes flickered before a small smirk appeared on his face.

"then come...baby"

youjin's cheeks flared up at the nickname and he just let seungjun pull him into the taller boy's room.

closing the door after the two of them were in the room, seungjun then moved so that he was trapping youjin between the door. lowering his head a little, seungjun placed his forehead on youjin's forehead as they looked into each other's eyes.

youjin's back was flat against the door while seungjun's hands went up to cup youjin's face.

"you've worked hard enough youjin, you need to know that okay?"

nodding meekly, youjin could only mutter a weak 'okay'.

seungjun's eyes lowered from youjin's eyes to the boy's lips. he licked his lips a little and waited, knowing that all the tension made youjin nervous. to seungjun, youjin always showed his strong side to others and he liked to see youjin's weaker side.

again, their lips inched closer and closer but the difference from before was that both boys could already feel a fire in their hearts and so their lips reconnected quickly.

youjin felt like he could just melt as he felt seungjun's lips moving against his own, seungjun's breath against his skin and the feeling of seungjun's hands that were slowly wandering around his upper body.

the shorter boy's hands reached up as one landed on seungjun's neck to pull them closer together and the other tangled itself in seungjun's hair.

again, youjin could feel the warm feeling on his bottom lip and without any hesitation, the boy parted his mouth.

a wave of shivers ran down his spine as seungjun moved closer as his tongue entered youjin's mouth. seungjun teased the shorter boy for a bit forcing youjin to dominate. youjin's tongue then licked seungjun's lips before it roughly made it's way into the taller boy's mouth. as their warm tongues touched, low groans could be heard which turned them both on.

it was a sloppy kiss by now with heaps of tongue as strings of saliva dripped onto their chins when they pulled apart for air but then quickly reconnected as soon as they could.