2

WARNING: THERE IS A STEAMY PART HERE, I'LL PUT A WARNING BEFORE IT AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT YOU CAN STOP AT THAT PART

seungjun swirled his chopsticks around the ramen he was cooking as he inhaled it's delicious smell wafting up to his nose.

suddenly a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist causing him to nearly drop the chopsticks. the familiar scent and feeling of the arms made seungjun's tensed body at ease again.

youjin snuggled his head into the crook of seungjun's neck as he gave him a back hug. the two boy's bodies were completely touching as youjin buried his head deeper.

seungjun stayed calm as he knew that youjin must be feeling a little down. the two had started dating and it had been almost 3 months now. it was a secret from their fans and to the members too but in all honesty, the members all knew.

seungjun stayed still as youjin's grip tightened, at times, youjin would go up to him and hug him and that meant that he needed strength. seungjun was more than happy to be able to give youjin the strength he needed. 

"hmmm how are you?" seungjun said softly.

youjin took a deep breath before speaking, although his words were muffled because of how his head was snuggled into seungjun's neck, the taller boy was able to make sense of them.

"vocal teacher told me off again...said i wasn't practicing enough"

seungjun just hummed. the five of them were preparing for a comeback and so the company was pushing them more and more so that they would be able to present and showcase their best traits. 

inseong and youjin were pressured to improve their vocals, heejun had to take care of his diet, jihun had to create new choregraphies for the group and seungjun had to improve both his rapping and singing.

it was tiring for all the members but youjin and jihun seemed to have gotten the short end of the stick. jihun was stuck all day in their dance practice room, creating and trying new dance moves while their vocal teacher was pressuring youjin to produce higher notes. it was becoming a strain on his vocal chords and so that was why their teacher was so frustrated with the poor boy.

"we all know you've been practicing a lot youjin" seungjun hummed.

youjin only sighed, "but that's not enough".

leaving the chopsticks in the pot, seungjun turned around so that he was facing youjin.

"don't say that" he said as he cupped youjin's face, "your voice is always so scratchy these days because you've been practicing so, so much"

youjin only nodded a little as he stared into his boyfriend's eyes.

"and, our vocal teacher will understand, there are too many consecutive high notes in the song, you are doing great youjin, okay?"

youjin nodded again, seungjun always had the right words and he always felt at much more ease after talking to him.

"feeling better now?"

"yeah" youjin replied with a small smile.

smiling, seungjun reached down a little as he then gave youjin a peck on the lips.

"good boy" he said beaming.

youjin blushed a little as he looked into seungjun's eyes that were glistening from happiness which made him happy too.

the two stared at one another before their faces slowly grew closer and closer. their foreheads touched, before their sharp noses as they could feel each others warm breaths on their lips.