Epilogue

So many people like this story. I'm glad, but sad as well. Why? Cause its coming to a close. Hope you enjoyed though.

-------------------------

It has been many years since Chara had you in her grasp.

She even figured out a way to cross the barrier.

You were currently sitting-well, more like lying down, on the couch.

Your eyes had bags, signafying that you were tired. Well, for the most part.

You see, your mind was overflowed with torture and punishment Chara had given you over the years.

You still had a few marks and scars from previous "punishments".

You even remember speaking words you never thought you would have ever said.

~FlashBack~

Chara:"Who do you love?" She asked with stern in her voice.

(Y/N):"N-No...o-o-one..." You said with a weak voice.

Chara only looked at you with a displeased face before taking out a knife.

Chara:"So be it."

She had used said knife and starting scrapping your soul, but not enough to damage it.

You closed your eyes in pain. This was probably one of the worst feeling you've ever had.

She kept doing this until you mumbled.

Chara:"What was that?"

(Y/N):"I.....lo.....u."

Chara:"I can't hear you~"

(Y/N):"I...love...ou."

Chara:"Louder!~"

(Y/N):"I LOVE YOU!" You said loud enough for even the neighbors to hear.

Chara only put your soul back (carefully) and hugged you.

Chara:"And you always will."

~Flashback End~

You were slowly letting your eyes close, sleeping was the only place you could escape her.

Only for the door to open and reveal your wife and your daughter.

Yup. You have a daughter. And her name was Vivian.

She was a mix of you two. She had brown hair with a streak of white on one side, grey eyes, and tan skin. She always wore a purple hoodie with a green shirt and shorts with black leggings. She also wore red high top converse. Again, a mix between you two.

Chara:"(Y/N), Vivian got into another fight again."

You only sat up and looked too see her have her head hung low.

You blinked a few times.

(Y/N):"Did she win?" You questioned.

Chara only looked at you with a stern look, while your daughter had a bright smile on her face.

Chara:"Vivian, go to your room."

She looked at her mother scared before dashing off towards her room.

Chara then walked over and stood in front of you.

Chara:"You know how I feel when you don't answer my questions seriously."

(Y/N):"But, that wasn't a question."

Chara then took a knife from who knows where and held it towards you.