13)Dance-Logan

Logan was out for yet another dance "lesson" I've only really seen him dance once or twice since he always gets nervous dancing around me and I have no clue why, he looks cute when he dances the concentration on his face drives me crazy.

I walked into the studio quietly sitting by the door to watch my boyfriend dance and I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face. 'this boy got skills' I thought you myself and finally he stopped. He looked so happy as he took a sip of his water and I ran over jumping on his back.

"What you doing here?! I mean..not that I have a problem with it I just thought you were busy?" He spoke quickly pulling me into a hug but I pulled away kissing his cheek. We stood talking for awhile before he had to start dancing again.

"Do you need me to leave so you can dance or can I finally stay this time? I miss watching you dance cause you get too nervous" I pouted and he pretended to think and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Ugh fine you can stay but no noise okay? No going crazy over my moves" he winked and I rolled my eyes again pecking his lips.

"Go have fun I PROMISE I'll be quiet" I grinned then "zipped" my lips and he bit his lip kissing my  cheek and ran back as I sat on the floor silently fangirling in my head.

'I can't believe he's all mine..' I thought in my head smiling to myself as Logan glanced at me smiling softly and I blushed. 'I'm so lucky..'