11)Sleepovers-Owen

Today was exciting, we-Owen and I have been planning this sleepover for at least god knows how many months- way before he left to film "IT" which he was hardly in. Rude. I've missed him but I'm happy he's finally back, while waiting I made sure I got movies ready well..IT ready since we had planned to watch it together.

"Y/N" Owen shouted and I finally snapped out of my thoughts. "So I brought popcorn, food, chocolate um..Myself?" I laughed as he pulled me into a hug.

We built a fort waiting for the sun to go down, speaking about filming for awhile an what he's be doing before as we loaded the movie. Once it got to Patrick's part I pouted. "No that's just unfair okay? You were hardly in it!" I huffed and he just laughed at me.

"At least I was in it though right..?" He bit his lip and I nodded still annoyed. "Hey Y/N?" I looked up pausing the movie and nodded. "Do you um. Do you like anyone?"

"Not really why?" I lied but he shrugged. "Why?" I repeated myself and again he bit his lip. God damn he looked hot.

"Well because..Before I left I realised that. I like you Y/N and I was too scared to tell you but now I finally have and yeah..I'm in love with you.."

"I'm in love with you too.."