chapter 2 : the lonely hatter

By the window the lonely hatter sat looking out at underland. Looking to the sky. The sun was shining brightly. All of underland was looking beautiful. It was missing one person to make it complete. Alice Kingsliegh. The most beutiful girl in all of both upper and underlands. He just continued looking out the window. Tarrent did this daily, sit and stare out the window waiting... and waiting... hopeing for her return

He missed her, his one and only, best friend. He smiled as he thought to when she was little, a tear slid down his cheek. Her beutiful Caramel eyes, her long, beutiful, golden hair.... His muchness was missing....and he didn't think it was coming back.

He looked to the corner of the room at a pile of dresses he made. Just for her. He made her a dress for everyday she was gone. He began to cry, asking "why? Why is this world so cruel? What did I do time you to make you punish me so?!" He took his face in his mercury wounded hands.. he felt his happiness slipping day after day, hour after hour minute after minute.

He didn't care anymore.. He didn't think his fair Alice would ever come home.. back to him.

He started laughing... his laughing grew histaric and louder. After all laughing got rid of pain did it not? He would do this daily... laugh... ever since his family.. he stoped thinking about that for if he didn't... the tears might not stop.

He heard a knock on his door.. he didn't care..

"Go away," he said angered his eyes turned a Little yellow as he said the words.

"Please, hatter come out," The White Queen said. She came by often to check on him. After Alice left the secound time, he started to... disappear....

The hatter didn't respond. He didnt wish to see any of his friends at the moment...or ever again for all he cared... He missed Alice... And only Alice... he loved his other friends too.. but without alice his heart began to almost... decay in a sence....

he felt his heart throb with pain thinking of her.

He looked out the window once again... he Heard a rumble of what sounded like thunder.. its a nice day. He thought. Its shouldn't be raining. He got up looked outside and saw an old friend he thought he wouldn't see ever again.

He ran to his door and looked out. Alice was running towards him, crying tears of joy. He felt his heart soar, Completely renewed, he smiled and started running crying, not tears of sadness, but tears on joy.

They ran towards each other running across the field. The sun hitting them just right.

Alice ran and jumped into his arms. They fell to the ground.Tarrent never thought he could be happier.
"A-alice... I love you,"he said crying.
"I love you too."alice kissed him sweetly.
Little did they know someone watched the whole thing, and was crying themselves.

(A/n hey guys!! I hope you like the chapter. I tried to make it longer than the last one. I cried trying to make the hatter depressed.. no one is aloud to do that, I already feel bad!!)