CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Chinen nervously laid nine glasses on the center table of the living room. He sat in between Takaki and Yamada looking at six pairs of eyes staring at them accusingly. The chubby cheeked boy took the glass from the table with his shaking hands while the older brunette sat comfortably as he took a sip from his glass. 

Flashback:

The door of Yamada’s room burst open revealing Takaki and six other males tailing after him. He was very shocked upon seeing the others in his room.

The squirrel stirred from his sleep because of the sudden noise. He sat sleepily while rubbing his eyes. He yawned as he stretched his limbs not minding his messy hair. He blinked once twice.

“Ryo-chan, what’s all the noi-“ he was cut off when his vision cleared. “Eh?!” he exclaimed looking from the shocked chubby cheeked boy and the jaw dropped teens by the door.

End of Flashback

Chinen sat uncomfortably under those criticizing gaze from the other males. He could feel the rising tension with every passing minute that they are in silence. It was very nerve wracking stomach churning kind of feeling. Beads of sweats fell from his forehead. He took a sip from his glass to ease the nervousness he was feeling from the time those eyes laid on them.

“Yama-chan, tell me honestly…” it was the first time Chinen heard how serious Yuto sounds as he spoke. 

The chubby cheeked boy felt a lump in his throat that he couldn’t find a word to utter. He looked at the latter’s towering height over him. He rarely encounters this side of Yuto that he almost forgot what it felt like.

“I am really surprised.” The tall bug lover trailed off adding to the tension. “What have you done to Chii? I didn’t expect you to treat poor Chii like that.” He exclaimed as he scooped the squirrel into a very tight hug.

Both chibis were dumbfounded by the unexpected outburst of Yuto.

“Eh?” Yamada said astonished.

“I can’t believe it. You’re the worse, Yama-chan. How could you harass Chii.” Inoo now joined as he patted the squirrel’s head.

“Eh? Wait. Listen. I-“ Yamada tried to defend himself.

“Yama-chan, can’t you be gentler with Chii because I clearly can’t forgive you.” Yabu said while dark aura hovering him that made the younger shiver.

“Ne, Chii. Did he force you to work? Did Yama-chan scare you?” Yuto asked as he cradled the chibi in his arms.

“Oi! Yuto, that’s-“ The chubby cheeked boy tried to retort but Inoo and Yuto glared at him.

“Minna, that’s not what you think. Ryo-chan, didn’t force-“ the chibi tried to trail off as he tried to loosen Yuto and Inoo’s embrace.