CHAPTER ONE

Sunlight seeped through the window as a handsome brown-haired chubby-cheeked boy stirred on his bed. He sleepily reached out his hand from under the blankets for his alarm clock. He looked at the time sleepily. It read, 6:30a.m. He was about to return the clock on his table when he jolted up & pulled the clock again to his vision.

"Shit! I'm late!" he exclaimed as he tried to untangle himself from the blanket that's been wrapped around his body.

He immediately started his morning routine. Not minding his disheveled hair, he took his bag which was placed on his study table & made his way to the kitchen to prepare himself breakfast.

He prepared a sandwich with strawberry jam and a glass of strawberry milk. After his quick breakfast, he washed his dishes & made his way to the door. Drying his hands, he wore his shoes & checked himself at the mirror by the doorway. He ran his fingers through his hair to comb it & wore his eyeglasses. He locked the door of his apartment then walked his way to the bus stop with his school bag at hand & his mobile phone in his pocket.

~ * * * ~

The school gates came into view and he could hear the bell ringing. He began to fasten his steps to make it through the gates before it closes. As students ran their way to the gates, the chubby cheeked boy made it in time. A sigh of relief escaped his lips.

"SAFE!" a tall guy with a goofy grin announced as he landed on school grounds, his arms are outstretched and a very bright smile on his face. "OHAYOU, YAMA-CHAN!" the tall one greeted ever so energetic as he spotted the chubby cheeked boy.

"Ohayou, Yama-chan." another boy with gentle eyes, greeted as he came from behind the taller one.

"Yo!" the chubby cheeked boy said plainly.

"That’s so lame, Yama-chan. Is that all you’ve got?" the tall guy said with a pout not satisfied with the behavior of his friend.

"That's alright, Yuto. If he greeted everyone especially us in a way like you do, then it would be the end of the world." the other boy stated that earned him a glare from the chubby cheeked boy while Yuto burst out laughing.

"Yeah. You're right, Keito. That would be scary." Yuto agreed earning him also a glare from the chubby cheeked boy.

"You know. What's good in the morning? If you guys are the ones I see every single day for almost all of my life." the chubby cheeked boy said rolling his eyes as they made their way to their classroom.

It was a fact that the three of them were classmates since middle school & childhood friends since way back. They've known each other ever since. They were best friends or more so like brothers.

As they passed by the corridors, whispers & squeals were the common scene. Who would not know the three of them? They were three of the campus heart throbs & three of the student council princes. The tall, skinny guy is Nakajima Yuto. He is the happy-go-lucky vice president of the student council. Okamoto Keito is the gentle and calm disciplinary officer of the student council. Yamada Ryosuke is the cold president of the student council. They are very popular because of their good looks, intelligence, & good leadership traits.

When they've entered their classroom, they were greeted by their classmates.

"Ohayou!"

"Minna, ohayou gozaimashita!" Yuto greeted animatedly as he walked to his seat.

"Ohayou" Keito also greeted as he settled himself on his seat behind Yuto.

Yuto all bouncy settled on his seat beside Yamada on the third row. Yamada sat on his seat then looked out of the window & stared at the blue sky. Another day has begun.