When I finished my food, I sat back with my arms crossed and stared back at Rick. Instead of deterring him like I hoped it would, it made him smirk even more. Sometimes, I hated how resilient he was to my tricks and spells.

Out of the blue, Rick brought his fist down on the table, rattling the dishes and making some of his water slosh out of the cup.

I glared at him as a few people turned to look at us.

"It all makes sense now! I can't believe I didn't see it sooner!" he shouted a little too loud.

"Shut up, Rick," I hissed at him.

"I mean no wonder you always wanted to be the princess when we played Castles. God, you were so insistent about it, almost to the point where I was annoyed. I just thought that maybe you liked being Princess Nicky because you thought I wanted to be the knight all of the time. You really just wanted- Oh, Nick, dude, that's almost sick, do you know that?" His eyes widened. "Oh my god!" he shouted, even louder than last time.

"What now?" I said in an almost growl, wishing the seat would swallow me.

"I'm such a dumbass!"

"I'll agree to that."

"You-you came to me that one time when you were in the ninth grade and I was in eleventh and asked me about-" His mouth made an O. "You were talking about yourself, weren't you? I'm such an idiot. In the movies, anytime a person uses their hypothetical friend, the other person realizes they are talking about themselves, but I didn't. I actually thought that there was a Jack Manson. Nick..."

"Please, stop, Rick," I said. "The past is the past."

Suddenly furious, Rick shook his head firmly. "No, it fucking isn't. I should find that little twerp and kill him. He touched you, Nick! No one is allowed to touch you as long as I am alive."

He was overreacting like he always did. Something about Cranstons was that they always jumped to conclusions and thought that the worst conclusion was the actual conclusion. Almost always, the person was wrong and ended up feeling like an idiot just like Rick would later on.

"It was consensual, Rick. He didn't force me to do anything. He asked nicely, you know?"

"That doesn't make it any better. You were like twelve-"

"Fifteen," I said, correcting him.

"Yeah, so, you were fifteen," he replied with a shrug. "Fifteen is still a kid. Kids don't need to have sex."

"Rick, I remember you telling me when I was fourteen that a blow job didn't count as sex."

Rick rolled his eyes. "Well, I was stupid for saying that, and you never listen to me about anything else, so why listen to me about that?"

I grinned. "Well, I was stupid too."

The waitress came up to our table, setting the bill down. "Sirs, did you enjoy your meal?"

Rick put on his prince charming smile, and I rolled my eyes. "I did, Madame. It was really good, but I could really use some dessert," he said, the last words rolling off of his tongue.

The waitress turned red. "Would you like to order some?"

"No, I don't think they're serving what I want." His green eyes blinked slowly and bit his bottom lip which I knew probably looked amazing to her, but it looked pretty hilarious to me, like he was a bad actor or something.

"Well, um, I should go. I hope you find a dessert that is to your, er, liking." She practically ran from the table, her face bright red.

"Why'd you have to do that?" I asked, trying to stop from laughing.