Partners

Regina's POV
It's another day and I want to look cute(for Emma) so I put on skin tight jeans with red pumps and a red shirt with a very deep neckline showing off my boobs. I straighten my shirt hair and put on makeup and red lipstick.

Kathryn is coming back today and I'm happy. Now Ms.Swan can stop invading my space. She is always just too close she can stop bringing me lunch and caring about me kissing my cheek or forehead, having her hands on me.

I got the deal with Hyde thanks so Ms.Swan, we are remodeling the old foster care into a day care and Ms.Swan's Mother I think her name is Mary is working and bringing some friends.

I get to work and I'm happy today and Emma is here. I know because her bright yellow car is parked next to mine. I walk inside and greet everyone since I never do and everyone is shocked probably thinking I've gone mad. My office light is on, and my heart starts beating faster.

I open the door and I see Kathryn talking to Emma. My eyes go wide and I run to hug her. "I thought you were coming later" I say. "I wanted to surprise you" I slap her arm and then I slap Emma who is sitting next to her. "You scared me, I thought someone was in my office" Emma rolls her eyes. "I got you coffee" Emma says handing me it. "Very sweet very light" I smile how after 7 days she knows my order. "A smile suits your beautiful face" I blush and Emma smiles. "What's going on" asks Kat. "What do you mean" Emma says. "You two" I shrug and so does Emma. "Okay okay" Kat gets up and walks out. Emma leans on my desk on her elbows as I go to sit down. Her face is so close to mine.

"How'd you sleep" she asks. 

"Great you"

"Pretty good, can't complain" we just continue to smile at each other. "Did you eat breakfast" I shake my head no, I rarely eat in the morning. She goes to kiss my forehead but Kat opens the door and I move away quickly. Emma pouts at me.

It's been a good day so far I haven't had to yell at anyone which is great. I'm in the elevator when I see Emma run to get in before it closes. She kisses my cheek since I haven't seen her, she's been running around and I didn't notice everyone was staring. "Don't say anything" Emma says once she realizes everyone staring. I glare at them and they get to work. "Where you going" I ask. "Where ever your going" Emma says. I smile and we get to the basement. "Why are we in the basement" Emma asks. "Gold said something in the meeting this morning and it's been bugging me all day" Emma follows me and I know she's going to ask what so I just tell her. "He was talking about how I should be more careful where I put documents" I bite my lip and go into our 'most recent' drawer.

I was looking through one where we were trying to restore this one store which is shutting down and make it into good purposes such as a farm for fruits and vegetables when I notice a page is missing. We haven't heard who got the deal yet! Shit! "Oh my god" Emma runs to my side putting her hand on my lower back "What's wrong" I turn around and face her. I didn't realize she was this close but I didn't mind. "A paper is missing in our farm project" I sigh. Emma is holding me in her arms which I didn't notice until I looked down and saw her arms are around me. "Oh sorry" she says moving which I regret. "No no it's fine" Emma blushes and I grab the document and head back upstairs. "Where's Kat" I ask graham. "Why" I shake my head and go into my office. "Kat" I say entering my office. "Yes Gina" I hand her the document. "Page 13 is missing and that has the whole set up on it" Kat sighs. "Shit shit shit!" She runs her fingers through her hair. "I want everyone in this office looking for that paper now!" Kat walks out closing the door. I sit down on my sofa and put my head in my hands. Emma sits next to me and puts her hand on my thigh. "Everything is going to be okay" Emma says. "How the hell is everything going to be okay" I say getting angry. "Okay okay I'm sorry, I was just trying to help."

I sigh "I know and thank you" I kiss her cheek.

(1 week later )
Today I woke up in a terrible mood I put on a white off the shoulder float shirt with black jeans and all white shoes. I curl my hair and put on light makeup with just lip gloss today.

I get to work and I go straight to my office and Emma is by herself today. Normally she's talking to Kat but I think she's running late. Emma is sitting at the edge of her desk with two coffee's. I grab one and hug her. "Thank you" she keeps her arm around my waist which I don't mind. I sit down comfortably on her lap. This is normal to us but to anyone else we look like a couple. "How'd you sleep" I sigh. "Terrible today is just not my day"