4 months later

This isn't edited so don't come at with bullshit! Alright I can't even spell thing correctly! Enjoy thooo😊😊

Regina's POV
Emma and I have been dating for 4 months now and I couldn't be happier I sleep over at her house when her parents aren't home and she sleeps over at mine. We almost got caught cause I left my bra in her room as well as a shirt from one of our adventurous nights😉her mom was asking so many questions but thank God Emma covered it up for me saying one of her friends must have left it over there by accident.

I think Kat is catching on because she's been asking a lot of questions regarding Emma and I. I want to tell her but I'm scared I mean like I'm gay! That's big and she almost knew because Gold hired someone to follow us and they got pictures of Emma being a little too friendly with me not kissing or anything just touching and Emma holding me in her arms. Now everyone thinks we are dating pretty sure the whole office does cause every time we and Emma walk past they smile and stare. I haven't yelled in a while because I'm happy but I know once my mother comes back she will make me the person I was before.

"Emmmmm" I whine she's left me this morning to go early to work. I get up and get dressed in high waisted jeans with black knee high heels with a black tight shirt showing off my cleavage. Emma will love this outfit she won't be able to keep her hands off me. Which is probably terrible for my work place but! Oh well.

I get to work and I park next to Emma car as per usual. I get to my office and I'm slammed against the door. I was scared until I feel lips attach to my neck and I moan out in pleasure.

"I saw you coming in.....and damn you look......hot" Emma says between kisses. Someone knocks and I groan and open the door. It's only Ruby so Emma doesn't move from in front on me. "Am I interrupting" she asks. "Just a little" Emma says annoyed. "Babe" Emma groans and gets off of me.

"Just wanted to warn you that Kat is coming up" I nod and thank her. I lay down on my couch and Emma lays on top of me. "I'm so lucky" I look at Emma questioning what she said. "You.....are the most......beautiful person...ever" I blush as Emma kisses up my neck between words.

"I'm so lucky to have you" I smile and kiss her! Kat opens the door which makes Emma and I quickly jump apart fixing our clothes. "Did I walk in on something" she asks confused.

"Yes you did" Emma growls. I grab her arm "no you didn't" I give Emma a look. "Calm down you almost gave it away" she rolls her eyes. "Sorry babe I'm just ugh" I smile she's so cute when she's frustrated.

———-
Emma and I are at her house cuddling just laying down. "Babe" I hum in response. "Sit up" I look at her and her face is serious so I quickly get up and sit up. "Is everything okay" I ask nervous. "Of course I was just thinking" I bite my lip. "Um I know we have only just started dating but I want you to move in, I know my house is tiny and not as amazing as yours but I love you, I see a future with you and I want to spend every waking moment with you" I smile and kiss her softly. "I love you too" she smiles and kisses me.

"Now we have to tell our parents" Emma says. "My mom should be home soon so how about when she does" I nod and we continue to lay back down.

We ended up falling asleep and wake up at like nine. "Baby wake up" I roll over and cuddle into her chest. "I don't want to get up" I whine. "Stop being a baby and get up" Emma laughs at how childish I can be.

"I want to cuddle with you" Emma pecks my lips making me moan "Mhmh I love you" Emma smiles. "I love you more" I roll my eyes at her and I get up. "Let's go tell her" we are still in our work clothes we didn't even change we just came here and cuddled.

We walk down the stairs and Emma's mom is in the living room with her father. Emma sits down and I sit next to her and they give Emma confused looks. I sit awkwardly next to em. My leg is bouncing up and down I'm so nervous like we have only been dating for 4 months and we are moving fast which I don't mind because I love her but what if they don't like me. "Baby what if they don't like me" I whisper. She puts her hand on my thigh and kisses my cheek. "I love you" I blush her parents are staring at us. "I love you too."

"Emma who's this" her mom asks.

"This is my girlfriend Regina" I put my hand out to shake and they both do. I know her parents name.

"We have been dating for 4 months and I love her so I don't care if you don't like her because I honestly see forever with her and she isn't going anywhere" tears build up in my eyes I can't believe Emma said that.

"We have notice your happier than ever recently and we are happy for you em" says David her father.

___________________
2 months later

I am moving in with Emma today it's been 6 months of us dating and her parents like me I think and I hope so. I've become so close with her mom and her dad is so nice but whenever Emma is at work and I'm home I watch movies with Mary. So we have bonded and we also talked about my mother and David was so kind enough to comfort me when I broke down in tears. They really have take me in at their own and Emma is trying to find a place to move into because she wants privacy because with her parents always home we don't have time for sex. I mean I'm okay going a couple of days but Emma oh no! Emma can't go like 2 says without sex and I don't mind although it leaves me freaking core in the morning! I wince just thinking about it