Obami Salami

You're school day passes and you go back home. "I need to put on a hot outfit!!" You say. You putt on a slutty outfit that says I want obami's huge salami on the back. "Obama will adore me in this!" You say. Maybe he will finally notice your fine ass at the speech.

You hear a knock on the door. You see your... um... "date". "You look like a hot onion!" They say. "Oh.. thank you.. not-obama kun..." you hop into their pink Lamborghini. They drive for awhile and stop at a gas station. They say they have to take a shit. You nod your head and wait in the car. "Why am I feeling these feelings,, I only want obamas thicc salami." You feel as if you've betrayed obama.

They come back from taking a shit. They kinda smell like a French fry. They look at you when they get in and look at you with the most loving eyes ever, and say "You mean the universe to me. You are the living onion I have always wanted. I will always love you, from now until shrek comes back." They tenderly kiss you on the lips. You kiss back, feeling a huge wave of guilt hit you. You finally break apart the kiss, and they driveand then your at the obama rally. It has not started yet. " I need to go pee pee... not-obama kun" they say "o k a y"

You go to the bathroom, go into the stall, and cry. "WHHY!! IM SORRY OBAMA, I JUST WANT YOUR SALAMI." Suddenly, you hear a door open.

Who could it be?