S <3 ENGLISH

A/N: Hello! Maraming salamat sa pagbabasa neto. Sana tulungan nyo akong i-spread 'to. Maraming salamat! Vomments plith? :) BE A FAN na din. <3

~

Dont let stupid things break your happiness.

~

Life is full of fake people.

~

Spaces between your fingers are supposed to be filled with mine.

~

Sweet part of loving is to admit that you have fallen inlove with someone you didnt mean to love from the start.

~

A true friend is someone who never get tired of listening to your pointless dramas over and over again.

~

No one can go back and change the past. But anyone can make a better beginning and make it last.

~

Appreciate me while im still here, because i dont want you to realize my value when im gone.

~

Its crazy how one text can change your mood.

~

We are born to be true not to be perfect.

~

Just because a person smiles all the time, doesn't mean their life is perfect.

~

I wanna be a robot. No feelings. No nothing

~

I say bad words to express  my feelings, not to tell that im a bad person.

~

Falling inlove with a friend? Shut up, For the sake of your friendship. Cause you need your friendship for the sake of love

~

Strong people have their life in order. Even with tears in their eyes. They still manage to say im okay with a smile.

~

You can fake your smiles and laughters. But you can never fake your tears and feelings.

~

Bitch, move from the sunlight. I hate the smell of burning plastic.

~

Dont push yourself to a person who doesnt like you.

~

Were meant to be and supposed to be but we lost it.

~

Maybe its wrong to say please love me too 'cause i know you'll never do.

~

The best relationship is composed of corny and sweet boyfriend together with sadista and matampuhing girlfriend.

~

Youre lucky if you found the lucky person that understand your nonsense attitude.

~

Dont LIE to the girl of your life, for the HOE of the night.

~

Fvck that  'iloveyou' & 'imissyou' sh*t, if you really love him/her PROVE IT .

~

Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy.

~

Love is not just saying iloveyou, it's all about care, time effort and attention which proves that the feelings are true.

~

Feel BETTER when somebody loves you but feel GREAT because GOD never forgets you.

~

I don't care if you hate me. I don't live to please you.

~