R <3 ENGLISH

A/N: Hello! :) Kamusta kayo? ~ xoxo

~

An apple a day, keeps the doctors away. But if the doctor is cute, forget the fruit.

~

You don't love someone because they're perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that the're not.

~

Why do we close our eyes when we pray? When we cry? When we dream? or When we kiss? Because we know that the most beautiful things in life are not seen, but felt by HEART.

~

One mistake and everyone judge you.

~

 Moving on is useless if you really love that person. Just  let your heart accept, absorb and feel the pain until you realize it's over.

~

Treat others how you want to be treated, KARMA is only a bitch if you are.

~

Hey! Stop asking for faithful girls/boys, when you're too busy chasing HOES.

~

If your girlfriend is not a psycho, then she is not inlove.

~

Maybe i don't hate you, maybe i just hate the things you did.

~

If i had a million reasons to leave you, i would still look for one to stay.

~

Even though im crazy,noisy & stupid, I can still shut my mouth & behave when im hurt.

~

Before you speak, make sure that your tongue is properly connected to your brain. Because some people are educated but not totally manered.

~

Bonding with friends is one of the valuable treasure that even money can't buy.

~

Anyone can make you smile or cry, but it takes someone special to make you smile when you already have tears in your eyes.

~

Being nice to a person you don't like is not called plastic. It is called respect and it just means that you are well educated.

~

Assuming doesn't hurt, Expecting does.

~

Crush is the very first feeling you can feel towards a person, before you can feel that crazy little thing called love.

~

The're are billion people in the world, but my heart chose you.

~

Never apologize for saying what you feel. That's like saying sorry for being real.

~

Make yourself happy and always smile. Dont make your enemies be glad by seeing you lonely.

~

If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't they never were.

~

Dont find reasons to stay with someone who always finds a reason to leave.

~

Forever is just a word, but as long as you love me, i will make that word into reality.

~

You fix my broken heart, but at the end you left me and broke it again.

~

Life is simple, people are complicated.

~

Happiness is priceless.

~

The best way to love a girl is to understand her even she acts like a baby and sometimes a monster.

~

No matter how strong a girl is she always has a breaking point.

~

Im not crazy im just a little bit unwell.

~

Music and sleep: Two great ways to escape from everything.

~

Being busy will never be an excuse if you really know the meaning of importance.

~

Ignoring me today is okay, but dont feel sorry if ill do the same thing to you someday.

~