Chapter One

Here is my second were book, I wonder how good this can get. Here goes nothing!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric POV

Beep beep beep

Why do I still have an alarm clock I grumble. I am the Alpha of a small but powerful pack with a lineage that goes back 20,000 years! I get dressed and do my normal morning duties and head off to school.

I get into my special grey 430i D BMW that is my pride and joy. I speed off to school.

On the way there I detect a scent of amazingness. I look around to fund the source but I see none. Mate my wolf says. "I know" I reply "but where" Titan, my wolf say "You'll have to find out at school" Errgh... Sometimes he can get on my nerves. I drive to school with no problems. I am a little bit on edge, considering that the person I am destined to be with is in close proximity and I can't find here!

Everyone is clearly getting out of my way. The school is an all werewolf school that is ruled by me. Even the teachers don't mess with me. It is great to have alpha blood.

Sniff...Sniff....Sniff.... Mate. I do a 360 degree turn and see no one that could be my mate. I keep walking in the direction of the scent. I exit the school and follow the smell more. I look in the direction of a giant oak that is at least 200 years old. I see a girl sitting there. Mate...Mate...Mate. I am in disbelief. A shy dark haired, pale skinned girl is my mate (emo for those who don't take understand or take offence). I say "Um.. Hi there. What's your name." She turns to me in shock. I stare into the most purple eyes that I have ever seen.

She immediately gets up and starts running away

"Hey stop!" I shout. I easily catch up to her and hold her in my arms; sniffing in her sweet lavender scent. It is weird though. She hasn't made a sound.

My wolf is going Mate Mate Mate mate now!!!!! NO! Something is wrong, I tell him.

She pushes away from me. It looks hard for her to do that. She takes out a pencil and paper and starts scribbling something. She rips it out and hands it to me. It says I am mute by my own decision. Btw my name is Amethyst Silvershard I ask why. She starts walking in the other direction but I grab here by the shoulder and pull her back. I feeling the amazing tingles. I let out a little of my alpha tone into my voice' "Answer me, I am your mate!"

She scribbles more. I read it and it says, It is too personal to tell. I am furious now.

"Don't you understand!?!?!?!?!?!?! We are like one soul! We are bound together! I will love you, support you, never hurt you, and care for you until my last breathe!

She gulps and looks extremely worried. She is lost in my hazel eyes. I smirk, and decide to do the most daring thing that would not scare here away.

"I, Eric Titanium, accept you, Amethyst Silvershard , into the Titanium Pack.

I see her amethyst eyes dart back and forth as multiple links are made with her and vice versa. I talk to here through the mind link. Hey there. Hi she says shyly. So... want to skip school to get to know each other?

Her eyes roll into the back of her head. She falls into my arms. My wolf purrs with her in my arms.

********************************

That's the first chapter done!

Comment

Favorite

Vote