6.

"Wow, you Uhm, you look beautiful" Dacre stumbled on his words over the gorgeous and sparkling girl in front of him

"You clean up nice ya self Mr. Montgomery" she beams happily at him and loops her arm through his and kissing his cheek.

"You excited about meeting the cast? Because I can tell you they're excited to meet you! Especially Finn" he wiggles his eyebrows at her making her laugh at his movement.

"You know, I'd still rather you" he smiles and lifts her chin to give her the most passionate kiss yet.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything, love"

"Will you buy me a Yellow Submarine?"

"For you. Yes"

"Also what are we?"

"Whatever you want us to be, I will be there for you, I will love you and care for you" she smiles and kisses the handsome man in front of her.

"Will you Quinn Lila Ramsey do the honours of becoming my most beautiful and only girlfriend and be the one to have all nine of my children" they both laugh and seal the deal with a long and passionate kiss.

"gross that's my sister!"

"Sorry Oscar"

"If you break my little sisters heart I will tear yours out and feed to our dog!"

"We don't have a dog you dickhead!"

"I can fucking bu-"

"BYE OSCAR I LOVE YOUUU" with that the couple walked away and into the limo.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Oh my gawd

"Oh my gawd. It's Finn Fucking WOLFHARD!" Quinn tells making the young boy turn around with a goofy smile on his face and for her boyfriend to laugh at his girls reaction.

"Hi!" Finn says happily, extending his hand for the girl to shake in joy, she shakes his hand very enthusiastically and the boys laugh at the excited girl.

"You excited for tonight Quinn?" Finn asks making her laugh as all the kids now join to introduce themselves to Quinn which makes her smile widely as Dacre is admiring the gorgeous girl next to him that's placed under his arm, little did either one of the two know that all of the cast, kids and adults saw him looking at her with so much love it made them all happy.

"You know, you make him very happy" Millie whispers in Quinn's ear, making her blush.

"Now now leave the girl alone" David says as him and Joe walk towards the couple.

"Nice to officially meet ya Quinny!" Joe says bringing the female into a hug. All the cameras flashing at the group as they introduced themselves to the very happy girl who just seems to overly excited.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

"DACRE OVER HERE!"

"SMILE FOR US YOU TWO!"

"SHOW OFF THE GIRL FOR US!"

"TO YOUR LEFT"

"RIGHT AND HOLD ONTO HER"

It was all so overwhelming for Quinn, never would she have ever thought she would be in a red carpet with an amazing man she can call hers. She knows they haven't known each other for long but she feels like they've been together for an entire century and she loves him, that's saying a lot as she has never lived another man before, few flings, one nights stands but never has she fallen and scraped her knees hard like she did for Dacre and she's okay with this new found feeling.

"You okay?" She snaps out of her thoughts when Dacre whispers in her ear softly, she nods, turning to look at him and smile.

"Good because now I can do this" he says as he grabs her face gently and pulls her towards him and smashes his lips against hers making her smile up into the kiss as he does the same. Once letting go all they can hear is a frenzy, funny thing was the Both couldn't hear anything in their little moment because all it was, was just the two of them in love.

"That was amazing" she says smiling at him

"Definitely agreeing with you there, my love" she melts and her knees wanted to buck from beneath her and if it wasn't for him she would have fallen and looked like a complete fool.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

715 words (unedited)

Short chapter but that's the style of Dacre and Quinn's little kiss and I for a short chapter I found this one cute! Hope you guys did as well x