3.

"He's taking you where?!" Farren yells at me as Desiree rolls her eyes at the adults antics

"He's taking me to this theatre thing, it's fancy as fuck and I'm stuck on what to god damn wear!" Quinn groans in annoyance as she throws herself into her bed.

"I'm in need of a wardrobe update!"

"Definitely baby, you're so old school" Desiree says as she brings out a fluffy jacket, shaking but instantly regretting it as the three girls start coughing.

"What about this?" Farren asks.

"Oooooo I likey" Quinn says snatching the outfit out of her friends hands and heading into her joined bathroom

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Quinn waits out the front of 'The Belasco' with her black velvet jacket sitting on top of her shoulders covering her up from the cold breeze. Dacre being 20 minutes late and the show starts in 15.

'He's not showing up'

'Why did I think I could do this'

'Why would he go out wit-'

"Sorry I'm late" Quinn hears the deep voice of a male. She turns around slowly, she hears his breath hitch, she blushes.

"What?" She asks eyebrows furrowed, he looks down at his feet stepping forward a bit to look a little bit closer at her frame.

"Uh- you look absolutely stunning!" He beans holding his arm for her to take.

"Shall we?" He says looking at Quinn expectedly, she nods her head and grabs his arm, both heading into the theatre.

"Also you look dashing yourself Mr. Montgomery" she whispers still facing forward as he turns to face the beautiful African- American girl.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

"That was amazingly beautiful!" Quinn gushes and throws her arms up in the remembering the beautiful performance.

"Can I take you out again some other time?" He asks with big hopeful eyes, she smiles at him and nods her head yes.

"I would most definitely love that" she smiled at Dacre with a glint of happiness flashing at him as she gave him a massive toothy smile.

"How did you get here?" His thick Australian accent he said looking at the girl in front of him.

"Uh my brother dropped me here and he shouldn't be too much longer" she says until we hear a beep coming from Quinn's jacket pocket, she pulls out her phone and groans.

"Everything all okay?" He asks her.

"My brother just ditched me to meet up with his ex girlfriend" she says dropping her head and chuckling.

"How about I take you out for ice cream so we can officially get to know each other?" She looks up at Dacre and smiles at the dashing man in front and nods.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

"You did what!" Dacre laughs as Quinn explains what happened to her when she was 11.

"Okay so when I was 11, my parents, grandparents, brother and I were in church and I really needed to sneeze and I when I did I farted at the same time as well and it was during the silent prayers and everyone started laughing. Then I started to cry" she giggles at her own horrible memory.

"That is absolutely amazing and horrible all at once" Dacre continues to laugh but settles down as he looks at Quinn.

"I kinda have a problem" she mumbles.

"That would be" Dacre says quirking an eyebrow at the girl who blushes and he smirks at her.

"I'm kinda stuck for getting home and it's, oh my god it's 2:30 am" he laughs at her.

"If you want, you can stay at mine. I swear nothing bad will happen to you" he laughs.

"No no it's okay. I trust you"

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Drunk Quinn and Dacre stumble into his apartment at 5 am giggling and holding only each other, Both stopped and stared into each others eyes. Dacre leaning in and so did Quinn until their lips collided.

*warning a tad bit of smut, not a lot because I don't know how to write it*

They started to kiss more patiently, his tongue gliding across Quinn's bottom lip. She decided to tease him not allowing him access. His hands sliding from her back to her backside and gently squeezing it making her gasp and him having access to her mouth and exploring it as they both fight for dominance.

"Jump" he says to her and she does as she's told, he leads her to his room leaving the bedroom door open both of them start shredding pieces of their clothing and throwing them to the floor...

⭐️⭐️⭐️

746 words (unedited)

I kinda liked this chapter