Chapter 3

"Starting from the start for sneaking out you will receive spanking by brush, for picking locks again after you have been told several times not to you will receive spanking on hand with the ruler, for putting yourself in danger you will get spanking with switch. All this will happen when we will get home. Now for breaking rules as an agent you are no longer part of this case." As soon as the words left my mouth he looked at me with a hurt look but ignoring it I continued with rest of the sentence. "You'll also write an apology to the security man and mister John. Along with that you are grounded for a whole month. At home no television, video games, phone or any other electronic and friends. At office you are bounded to do only desk duty." This last statement broke him because we all know how much he loves fieldwork. "Am I clear."

"Yes sir."

"Dismiss."

He left the room. It's gonna be a long day for him because he knows what waits for him when he goes home and here in the office he cannot do anything for the time being because he is no longer a part of this case. I hope he learns his lesson this time and I will make sure he do.

My train of thoughts was broken when Steve knocked on my door. With that I continued with the work for the day and also keeping my eyes on my little brother. Sooner or later he'll realize how much he means to me and all this stunt he pull which can effect his life and career gives me heart attacks. I love him. My brother. My partner. My son. My friend.

Neal's POV

Brian cannot do that. Okay I did messed up but that do not mean that I cannot be on the case. For god shake I know everything about that dog so what if the process of gaining the info is illegal. I have to get Joe and Steve to let me help them in investigation but without telling Brian. Also I cannot do anything today after all I am already in a big trouble.

After a boring day it was time for us to go home and now I was very nervous. We reach the house much before my liking even though we stopped in between to pick up dinner. As soon as we reached home Brian asked me to clean my room liked he told me in the morning. Not wanting to get in more trouble I silently went in to clean my room. After one and half hour I was done with cleaning and went downstairs to eat dinner because I was starving. But I didn't found food on table like always but the brush, switch and ruler were laid down on the table with an angry but calmed Brother sitting on the chair waiting for his little naughty brother. I wish I could at least sit comfortably for dinner but not it is just a wish. I walked in slowly and stood in front of him. Without any word he unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pulled it down along with my underpants. I was so embarrassed standing in front of my elder brother waist down bare. He then pulled me on his lap. Soon I felt a tap on my back in a way to tell me that he is starting.

"Neal why are you in this position?" Why do he always ask this. In this situation it becomes so difficult to think. I think I was taking a long time to answer because then the next thing I know is a hard smack on my thighs.

SMACK

"Answer the question Neal."

"I broke the rules."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

After rapid ten smacks that I am sure were by the brush he stopped again. I could feel fire on my back and this was only the starting.

"Why is breaking rules wrong?" I answered this question without any delay. "Because it can be dangerous."

"Good Boy. 40 more with brush then we will deal with the other part."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

After the 40 spanks I just couldn't feel my back. I was crying so loudly that I never got to know that Brian had stopped spanking me and was rubbing my back. If anyone who know me sees me like this will never believe I am the same tough agent who is not scared of knifes and guns. Who will not even think twice about pulling a dangerous stunt is crying out his eyes like a baby over his brother's lap. After few minutes of rubbing my back he stood me up and made me bend over the table. I know what's coming. I saw him pick up a switch. After this I'll not feel my bum again for a long time. My train of thoughts was broken by the smack on my sit spots. Without a word he gave me 20 smacks with switch on my sit spots and ten on my thighs.

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH

After that he picked me up and rocked me to calm me down while I cried in his shirt making it wet. He said sweet nothings in my ears to calm me down. Brian is someone who do not speak while spanking but then he will hold me tightly to make me feel all-good. I was almost asleep in his arms when he stopped me.

"Not so fast baby. We have one more discussion." This brought tears again in my eyes.

"I am sorry Brian. I am so sorry. Please no more. It hurt a lot."

"Sshh just relax. No need to work up baby. You know you deserve it and it's suppose to hurt."

"I am sorry bubba. Never again. Please no more."

"Let us get this over so that we can eat and cuddle may be watch a movie." With that he stood me straight and picked up the ruler. I know I cannot skip it and delaying it will mean getting more so I put my hand out. He took hold of my wrist knowing if he will not I will pull it back. After that he gave me ten quick smacks on my palm. After that he took hold of my other wrist and gave quick ten. I was crying again. Thinking it's over I moved forward to hug him but he stopped me.

"We are not done yet."

"Bu..But."

He didn't say anything and just took hold of my hand and gave five rapid smacks on my knuckles, repeating the process on the other hand. This led to new tears to fall from my eyes. He immediately pulled me in his embrace. After few minutes I relaxed. He picked me up (I didn't wanted to leave him) and carried me to the sink where he cleaned my face and gave me a drink of water.

"Okay lets have food. You sit and relax while I warm up the food." He bend down to put me on chair but I still didn't wanted to let him go. Don't get me wrong after such a hard spanking I really needed the comfort and wanted to know that he forgave me.

"No"

"Okay my little boy." He chuckled and started moving towards the oven to warm the food with me still in his hand.

" I am not little."

"Could have fooled me."

Soon the food was heated up and he sat down on a chair with me on his lap and started feeding me. My eyes were heavy. I closed them for few minutes.

How is it? I hope it is making sense. Please comment.