Chap 5- Harry's talk

I felt the tension in the room as Harry just stood there with his mouth opened trying to find the words to say, and escape. 

"Ummm... what d-do you want to t-talk about?" He's try to act casual by leaning on the wall. His hands strongly went though his curly hair.

I took a set on his bed. "Well... I just got here yesterday and still don't know any of you that well... but..." I sigh, "I felt like i am a little ball and you boys are kicking me around. I can't help but feel your guys are keeping something from me. Is it true?" I ask, Harry's eyes were hallow. I felt very uncomfortable. He knew something I just know it. He fastly walked over and sat on the bed with me. He took a deep breath and tried to smile.

"Umm... Madison. We aren't really normal boys." He told me, I nod my head trying to act like i understand. He takes another deep breath and took my hands. "I can't tell you know but..." He brush my hair out of my face "I promise we'll all tell you some day. We would never want you to feel out of place here, okay?" He told me smiling now.

"Alright, Harry. I trust you." I tell him with a big smile trying not to show the confusion. He leaned in and gave me a big huge. "Would you like to sleep in my room to night Madison?" Harry offered still hugging me. I let go and nod me head. He nod his back and got up and started slowly walking to the door. As soon as he said goodnight and close the door behind him, I didn't hesitate to undress and get Harry's PJs on me.

I slip the big shirt that had JW on it all white but the letters where black, and his boxers. Slipping on the boxers over my underwear and the shirt over my black bra but the shirt helped it from showing. I took my long brown hair into a big messy bun.

I notice Harry had his own bathroom and went into there, I wipe all the make-up that was felt over from the other day off. I grab my mini carry on bag that had some of the stuff I needed for my trip since the Air Port lost my suit case this is all I have. I had some shirts and pants inside so I wouldn't have to wear the same cloths over again. I dig in there to fine my tooth brush.

I heard a knot on the door, I spit out the last of the tooth paste and wipe my face off. The knots got louder and louder.

"Hold on, hold on!" I yelled now jugging to the door. I opened it fastly to see Louis standing there, he look like he haven't gotten any sleep. "Yes?" I asked him, He smiled weakly. The dark circles under his eyes were getting dark by the seconded. 

"I can't sleep.." He groaned, I let out a small laugh. "Well do you want me to make you warm milk?" I ask him, He gave me a disgusted face that made me laugh.

"That sound terrible!" He says loudly. We both quietly notice that all the doors are shut and the other boys are sleeping. Louis smirked, knowing or hoping he bothered them.

I look at my phone.. It's 2:23am. I was shocked by the time, I spent most of the time talking to Harry or getting ready for bed. I just about to say something when my Iphone went off, I gave a small smile to Louis who looked a little annoyed. I looked at the conacts, my mom named flashed on the screen. I rolled my eyes and set it aside.

"Well.. want to go watch a movie?" I asked him. His face light up as I closed the door and followed him to the down stairs basement. For a couple minutes we had a fight over the movies we wanted to watch, I wanted to watch a funny movie but he wanted to watch a classic. 

"Come on Lou, this moive will make us laugh!" I say holding up 'Dinner With Schmucks' He shook his head and instead held up  'The King Speech' Which I didn't mind it was a good movie but I just wanted a laugh right now. 

"Fine!" I told him getting tired, he smile big and hurried to put the movie in. We sat on the couch kinda far apart but not that far for my to poke him in the side like he and Liam did to me.

Louis jump and scream, I quickly put my hand over his mouth and put the movie on mute. We both look up stairs to hear if any of the boys heard him. We wait but we heard nothing, slowly took my hand off his mouth. He look hurt.

"Oi! what if I was getting bloodly murder down here! The boys would just sleep, LIKE ALWAYS!" He scream again.

"Louis, ssshhh!" I told him, he laugh for a moment. I rolled my eyes at him smiling and turn the T.v back up. I started to dove off again. I saw the light from the t.v getting darker but still heard the people talking. It wasn't soon till I fell right to sleep.

I leaned my head over to the other side of me and felt something hard hit my head, I opened my eyes to see Louis shoulder. I didn't really care, so I got situated getting closer to him. I felt a hand on the other side of my back. I was freezing but being close to Louis made me warm.

I like him he was like a brother and I never had a brother before.