Hacker Girl (Random Idea)

Started playing Watchdogs 2 and wanted to make the story about a hacker who stalked their crush until an opportunity came by.

Seriously please request stories, I'm running out of ideas.

The girl above is just a picture I had and not the girl in the story. I didn't want to leave the story without.

Alright story time.

Y/n= Your name

-----------------------------------------------------------

She fucking left me, I gave her everything and she fucking dumped me. I was such a fucking idiot.

I gave her all the money I had because she said she was gonna find a good apartment so we could move in together. But now I was broke, alone and depressed.

This was my second straight week of crying in bed, I barely ate and only got out of bed to go to the bathroom or grab something to keep me from starving to death.

None of it would matter much longer. I lived in a small shitty apartment and rent was due in a few days and there was no way I'd be able to afford it so I was destined to get kicked out into the street.

I was heading back to my bed when there was a knock on my front door. I slugged over to the door and opened it

No one was there, but there was a black box about the size of a shoe box on the floor in front of my door. I looked up and down the hall but no one was there. I nervously picked up the box and hid back inside.

I sat on my bed and carefully opened the box revealing thick stacks of hundred dollar bills with a black smart phone on top.

My mind was racing with thoughts like "Who left this at my door, why did they leave it here and how much money was there?"

Against my initial instincts I took the phone out of the box and turned it on. A blue and white smiley face appeared on the screen before a text box replaced it.

-Hey there, I've been keeping an eye on you after I found a picture of you in Instagram and after she broke you I couldn't just sit back and watch you suffer. After you're done reading this feel free to count the money and explore the phone. There's exactly $15,000. More than five times the amount the cunt stole from you. And don't worry I took the liberty of copying your data from your old phone into this one. Once you're done with everything feel free to message the unknown number in your contacts. Can't wait to meet you in person, so don't take too long. XOXO-

I closed the text box and it took my to the home screen with the same happy face as the wallpaper. I checked the apps page and everything was there. My apps, contacts and photos were all there.

I was a little freaked out but too curious to really care that much.

In my contact list there was a contact just called "Unknown 💛". I was hesitant to message but I at least had to thank whoever it was. They just gave me a free phone and more money than I've ever had in my life.

I tapped the contact then the button that said message.

-Hi.-
??? -Well hi there. Didn't expect you to message me so soon.-
-I wasn't too sure about it but I figured I at least owed you a message.-
??? -You don't owe me a thing. But I'm still glad you did.-
-So you wanted to meet?-
??? -Yup. You available today? I really want to meet you in person.-
-Can I at least know who you are?-
??? -If you want answers come meet me at the café downtown. Consider it our first date~.-
-Ok, I'll meet you there I guess.-
??? -I'll be waiting 😚-

What a fucking weird day this turned out to be.

I got dressed in jeans, a dark souls 3 T-shirt, a hoodie and sneakers. I slipped my new phone into my pocket before heading to the bus stop for my "date".

A quick bus ride and a short walk later I was in front of the café and could see who I was meeting through the window.

It was clearly a girl, her long blonde hair was pouring out the front of her hoodie so it didn't matter that she had a mask on. The mask has an LED visor that kept making different shapes, I assumed based on emotion or facial expressions. (Its Wrench's mask from Watch Dogs 2 because it's fucking awesome.)

She had the black hoodie with the hood up along with black skinny jeans and black boots. I noticed her fingerless glove covered hands wrapped around a cup of coffee that I guess she was drinking. Alright enough staring, time to go talk.

I walked over and sat in the seat in the booth across from her.

Y/n: "So did you drop off the box then decide to get coffee or was this your plan all along?"

She giggles and her "eyes" turned into little arrows, like she was happy. This was gonna take getting used to.

???: "Bit of both. Figured it wouldn't take long for you too get curious and message so I didn't want to go to far. I also didn't get my coffee this morning so it worked out."

She peeled the bottom of her mask up a little to sip her coffee.

Y/n: "So what exactly do you want from me?"

I noticed her name written on the coffee cup. In black letter the name "Christine" was written out.

Christine: "Well for now just to be friends. I'm in no rush to take things further but eventually I'd like you to be my boyfriend."

Y/n: "Really? Just like that?"

Christine: "Yes really. I found you a while ago and I don't know why but I became so attached to you. After that little slut broke your heart I needed to help you."

Y/n: "So to help me you gave me fifteen thousand dollars? God none of this seems real."

Christine: "Well if you really want you're mind blown check your bank account."

I just stared at her as she sipped more of her coffee. To check to see what she was talking about I took out my phone and logged into my account and there was over THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS IN MY ACCOUNT!

Y/N: "When and how the hell did you do that?"

Christine: "You'd be surprised how little big companies notice when a few thousand dollars go missing. So after you messaged me I did a few things and boom fuck ton of money. By the way you're moving into a new place. I hacked in and changed the price then put your name on the lease. It's a lot better than your old place."

Y/n: "You're joking."

Christine: "Nope."

Y/n: "Why are you doing all of this for me?

Christine: "Because I can. Maybe I'm bored, maybe in desperate or just completely head over heels for you. But what I do know is that I want you to be happy. I thought getting you back on your feet was a good start."

Y/n: "Whatever the reason I can't thank you enough for all of this. I can never give you anything in return. But I promise I'll try to make things work between us."

Christine: "So you'll be my boyfriend?"

Y/n: "You're a once in a life time opportunity. I'm not gonna let you be the one that got away."

Christine: "Well then, guess I got myself a cute nerd of a boyfriend."

Her mask eyes turned into hearts as she got up from the table.

Christine: "I hated Dark Souls 3 by the way."

She threw her cup in the trash and started walking away.

Y/n: "You fucking wot mate?!"