Chapter 7 "Preperations with V"

Athalia Paris Smith

It's been two hours since Elise left. She said that she'll be meeting me at the party.

"Athalia dear! It's so nice to see you again! Where have you been all this time? And don't give me that shit about a vacation again 'cause seriously I lost count how many times you've already used that." I giggled, that's Veron my personal shopper, make-up artist, designer and a very close friend.

"Veron, easy with the questions we have all night. Wait, you are attending tonight's party right?" I asked, eying him curiously, I know Veron would't miss the chance of flirting with the most eligible bachelors of France.

"Fine," He sighed "But later get ready, 'cause you are gonna spill." Eying me suggestively. I just giggled and shrugged.

"Hey, what happened to that Tyler guy?" Tyler is Veron's on and of boyfriend.

"You know; same old, same old." He said while breathing out a sigh then rolling he's eyes and in case you haven't figured it out, Veron's gay.

"You fought again? Seriously? 'Cause that's kind of getting old V." I said looking away from the mirror and turning to face him.

He's eyes were filled with sadness, anger and something more that I can't quite put my finger on.

"I just can't believe that he doesn't trust me, like this morning when I said I was going to your 'Mansion' he got mad at me for the short notice! I mean who would ever thought that you'll pick this time to come home huh?" I giggled at his description of my house.

"Please this is a house not a mansion." I rolled my eyes at him, not being able to contain my laughter at his reaction. He looked flabbergasted.

"Well if your definition of a house is a 5 story building with four towers at each side schemed with royal blue, gold and beige with a rose garden, maze garden, green house, a fountain at the front of the house with a driveway circling it, another garden at the side of the drive way which is huge! four annex houses which can be called a mini mansion." he rolled his eyes. "and don't get me started with the pond at the back of the mansion which you can hardly call a pond because it's a lake! Filled with swans and boats setting foot on two hectares of land then yeah, it's a house. Like hello!? Your mansion is what I like to call it, is the size of the Buckingham Palace!" He finished out of breath, I giggled for the nth time this afternoon I seriously love this guy!

"Okay, okay a mansion it is, but your kidding right? The size of the Buckingham Palace!? Yeah right." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"A, have you seen this place? 'cause seriously it's that big." He retorted, once again. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at him.

"V. Stop. Seriously. We need to be at that fucking party in like .." I glances at my wrist watch. "3 hours." I finally finished.

"Oh My God! A! Get your ass off this bed and go take a fucking shower!"

"Umm, Ouch? V, what the hell!?" He pushed me off the bed, causing me to land on my bosoms. I finally got up to make my way to the bathroom, but not without shooting death glares at Veron. He made shooing motions at me indicating me to enter the fucking bathroom.

I finished my shower in peace feeling refreshed. Some of my nervousness came off when I took the shower.

"So, what are we wearing?" I asked V as he pulls out a stunning white strapless dress complimented with a tiny black belt that hangs from waist down. The dress is floor length with an innocent look yet somehow sexy.

"V, I-its beautiful! Oh my God did you design this?" I'm practically drooling over the pure white dress that looks like it was sent from the heavens above. I know over reacting much, but seriously it's beautiful.

" Of course I did. Would I let anyone else design your gown?" he asked me with a raised brow. I groaned in response.

"Way to ruin the moment V." I scolded him pointing my finger at him accusingly.

"Oh boo hoo. Stop pouting, it makes me want to be a man again."

"Eew V, stop that's gross." He stared at me then a smirk gently made it's way to his face.

"A, if all I know you've been fantasizing about me in your sleep." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me. Well two can play that game. I smirked at him then smiled seductively.

"You know what? You are right, but how did you know about that? I thought I kept it at a low profile." I purred at him while gently touching his chest while he walks backwards and me following him.

I pinned him to the wall and started kissing his neck going to his jaw sucking gently.

"A, y-you k-know I-I'm kidding r-right?" He stuttered as he makes an attempt to get away, but I straddled his legs to put mine in between, rubbing it sensually. Our faces are just an inch apart from kissing, until there was a knock on my door.

"You got lucky this time V." I said to him seductively. "Come in!" I said in a sing sang voice, whoever that was is going to be fired.

"Ms. Pierre, your mother said that you should hurry and be ready in an hour." The assistant of our head maid said, I never liked her. She's all flirt mode when my cousins are here. Well I can't blame her my cousins are HOT.

Eew, gross. Did I just say that? Ugh.
"Sure," She bowed and headed for the door. "Oh, and by the way," She faced me again now nearing the door. "Your fired." she gaped at me like I grew 2 heads. Her mouth wide open. Saying that she was stunned would be an understatement, it's more of a what the fuck did I do!? Look.

I walked towards her before pushing her outside, slamming the door at her face in the process.

I faced Veron with a triumphant smile as he tackled me with a hug. "Oh, God A, thank you for getting rid of that bitch, I've always hated her!" I looked at him confusingly until he added. "Tyler." and I looked at him understanding the whole situation with just that.

"Seriously, that bitch is getting into my nerves, first Zac, Ivan, Ives, Andrei, Liam, Carl, Leo, and Frank. now Tyler!? oh that bitch's going to pay." I said wiggling my eyebrows at him.

***

I am so sorry for the late updates!!! just so you know I'm a graduating student so I've been busy, so I'm really sorry, I hope you guys understand.

Van. :***